Reviews for Uncommon Ground
DontCountMeOut chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
Oh! That was wonderful! I loved it very much. Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
invalidpenname7284 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I absolutely loved this story. You captured all of the characters essences very well. You especially did a great job with Nathaniel. I can imagine him being very rough by nature as a result of his past and his fears for the future. His connection with your PC is also very deep which I was very excited to read about. Great job!
Fullelven chapter 26 . 9/28/2010
Good grief! Such a fantastic story, and you capture the characters sooooo well! Read it all in one sitting, I absolutely loved it!
arysani chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I feel like this chapter can be summarized thusly:

Aeryn: *has peace offering*

Nathaniel: *still Captain Grouchalot in his underoos*

Aeryn: BE THAT WAY THEN! HMPF!

Don't see many fics where they *don't* know each other in some way when it's Nathaniel & f!Cousland. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds...
pagelupin chapter 26 . 7/13/2010
This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it. _
arysani chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
So few authors take the story out to this last conclusion - facing the death that has been on their minds for so long, and saying their goodbyes. It's a hard ending to write, but I think you do it justice. Thank you for sharing.
arysani chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
I haven't read anything...kind to Velanna. No matter who stars in the fic. I hadn't gotten that far before my xbox red-ringed, and I tell ya, when I meet her, I'm not feeling like I'll be particularly fond of her. And right now? I kind of hate her.
arysani chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Well that's certainly a fine thank-you, haha.
arysani chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Enjoying this, but UGH I would have taken that portrait of Rendon Howe off the wall! Blech!

We're given so little of Nathaniel in the game, it's interesting to see how different authors treat what we DO know and draw him out in other situations...
kitten652 chapter 26 . 7/6/2010
freaking awesome story! you made it perfect!
kitten652 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
haha! i love the arguments they get in so far!
Eva Galana chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
Well written story; I like the resolution with Zevran; I love Nathaniel here.
Zute chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
My heart is breaking right now... Zevran, how could you?
Clover64 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
I'm continually impressed with this story. You've got all the characters down to a T and have established the perfect pace for the story. I like how you don't dwell overmuch on the fighting bits, and instead get right back to the character interaction - which is, of course, my favourite because you write everyone so well! :D Can't wait to keep reading and see what else is in store for Aeryn and the rest of her group!
Clover64 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
I think you're doing a wonderful job portraying the enmity between Aeryn and Nathaniel. They both have a right to be angry, if not at the world in general than at one another. It'll be interesting to watch their relationship evolve!