Reviews for Losing the Assistant
Annomynous chapter 1 . 5/9
To be perfectly honest, I like this introduction to these characters than the one they used in the PLVSPW crossover game. Their interactions are spot on, and I got a few good laughs out of Maya. How does one get "Shelly" out of "Hershel"? XD (I also couldn't help but wonder if Phoenix would steal Luke from the professor. XD)

Keep up the good work! X)
Awesome chapter 1 . 2/15
This is a really good one! Kinda funny how they made this a legit crossover!
S.I.N1146 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww...
Waffleness chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Just a little weird that Maya would call Hershel Shelly considering Shelly de Killer and all... but cute?
TheReaperXSophie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Shelly... Priceless XD

Poor Hershel being stook with Maya. This was an awesome piece, loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
aw... huggles!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Quite good. Not perfect but quite good
crazyone256 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Co-I like it! I just feel so sorry for Professor Layton:( Oh well all well end's well! :)

Erik- Yelp! ()_ *Phantom of the opera*

Hershel-Yea that was a very entertaining story.

Co-Yes now seeing i got use to saying Hi rikky and their is no Erik but mine i will have to fine a new nickname ...HI...no i can't think of one. :(

Erik-HI FLUKE!

Co-Thank you Erik! now I WILL SAY IT. HI FLUKE!
struckbyfarts chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved this :D I played the Layton game one and now I'm working on number two, but I'm still only on the first ace attorney game, so why is Maya calling Layton Shelly?

Either way I LOL'D, it was awesome, much love
MathGirl277 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love how polite and sweet Luke is, and how far contrasted that this is with Maya's "I want ANOTHER ice cream!" Also, Phoenix and Layton go very well together and are fairly well matched intellectually, which lends weight to the contrast of Luke and Maya.

Great Fanfic!
You do know me chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was so brilliant! And hilarious! You totally captured the essence of Maya and Luke... lol'd quite a few times! WOOOHHHOOOO!
clashe chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Lurve! Im so glad your friend asked you whether or not you did crossovers.
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice mix of characters! Did you know that there is actually gonna be a crossover game of Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton in Nintendo 3DS?
Theturtlesketchbook chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww, how cute! Funny too! Good job!
WuRei chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is such a good comparison for the Professor and the Lawyer! I like it so much since the new game of Mojo Siban that featuring both Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright still didn't arrived at my country yet.

I hope there is more story such as these!