Reviews for They Were Heroes
Grace chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
God...I hate you so much.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw! that was so incredibly sad im probably gonna cry when i watch episode 4.10 from now on. and it is horrible the couldnt be together. but part of me is a hopeless romantic & will always LOVE dean/anna. which is why i refuse to watch 5.13 when she turns. i absolutely refuse its the end for them no matter how it turned out. im glad to know i aint the only insane one :) 3 u win for being my fave story :)
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i really like this fic, i'm in denial about anna going crazy too, i loved her and dean before that happened so much!
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is like swathing yourself in blankets and turning the heat all the way up to ward off that bone chill that just keeps creeping in. And I mean that in the way that I adored it and it was strangely comforting even if at it's core it might break your heart. None of that probably makes sense but it's the way it makes me feel.

Thanks for sharing it was wonderful
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow that was sad. I liked Anna too and I'm sorry she turned out the way she did...

Great job, beautiful story
anamarya chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Beautiful but kind of sad... but it's the Apocalipse so is kind of meant to be sad/

thanks for trying to get Anna back in my good graces :)