Reviews for Let Them Be
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Very good, I can see this being made into a longer story, but I haven't read the original books for about three years, so what do I know?
chessrd chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I kinda like how Chima ended the Game, but I definitely like this more romantic ending scene. It seems like it would be a great way to finish easing off the tension from the whole book, and in my opinion the whole series is seriously lacking in Jack/Ellen romance. Great job! chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awe. That was cute :) I loved the part at the end where Hasting just let them be, it was sweet. You should definitly write more.
BlAcKoNiX chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
no no no no no just no this is not how the book went i know this is how u wanted the book to end but no im probeally taking out all of my frustration out on u but in everything i read weather the author is male or femail very VERY rarley is the femal the hero it is usheally thatthe man is the hero and protects the defenslis woman it happened in inyusha naruto percy jackson and the olympians and many others thoes are just the ones off of the top of my head and i for one was very happy that the author of worrior heir used the woman that deiced not to hurt the male even though he was the main character woman to often are picted as the weeklings and not enough as the strong people and just as capable as bme that they are so for to just totally chang that around like that it just totally pisses me off
KillerIceQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was good the whole swimming thing was so cute
PositivelyNegative25 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That is an awesome ending but you should continue it!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I liked it!
Sunnydayz101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i absolutely loved the ending! you always see leander as being kind of cold, but this reminds you he has a heart. although jack and ellen are not my favorite characters in the entire book they are in the top 5. one thing bothered me though, and i am only trying to be constructive, but why were the wizards not trying to kill them? in the book the wizards freaked out when they wouldnt kill each other. i also hope ellen didnt reinjure her ankle when she was running with jack. over all, very good! :D keep it up!
SoCcErGiRl0798 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010