Reviews for The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most
This is really good xD
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I'm in love with this!
forever is never forever chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was perfect. You have everyone down to the T. Well done!
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I read this story a long time ago at your livejournal, but I never got down and sit awhile to type a comment. Shame on me. Unexpectedly, I found this again here. Wow.

I love this. Sometimes, you come across something that will stay with you for a long while. I think this is one of those. Would love to see more of your writing. 3
FanOTheFang chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I have just realised how long ago you wrote this - and that there's been nothing else since - but still wanted to say I loved this.

Loved the two of them together, I was very worried it wasn't going to end happily ever after, but I'm glad it did.

Was fun to read the 'cameos' from the other characters. Ray Ray especially - I can hear him saying this! "Maybe if they realize how hot kinky gay Marine sex is the fuckin' red states won't be so uppity about it."

Thank you! I'm just about to go read everything else you've written!
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Absolutely lovely story. Well written, interesting plot, great character development and dynamics, and really, really hot sex. Keep up the amazing work.
Kayli2509 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Absolutely loved it!.. i always wondered if they had made more episodes if Brad and Nate would have got together.

I always wanted them to and your story was just perfect for me.

I can really see the characters in the series in your story and it was very well written.

I wish you would do more chapters, i really want there to be more of Brad and Nate and i like your ideas. This can't be the end!

Great Job.
eight6seven5three0nine chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
First off, you get immediate points for using a Dashboard song as your title, but more importantly it works within the context of the story.

I really enjoyed reading this because it made me feel for the characters. I also loved the fact that there was an actual plot and not just a lot of random sex (don't get me wrong, I enjoy lemons as much as the next person). It's also a completely relevant issue at hand with the whole, completely ridiculous might I add, don't ask don't tell policy being debated.

The addition of the other guys into the story was a really nice touch and revealed the depth of their friendship (and Nate's blushing at every mention of explicit behavior was a serious "aww" inducer).

I feel like I'm rambling a bit here, so sorry for that but I really just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading this- the relationship between Nate and Brad never felt forced and I believed that they were truly a couple and completely in love, and they eevn got their happy ending as well. Thanks for posting this, again I really really enjoyed reading it.