Reviews for Unspoken
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/16
This was amazing. I loved every word of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was BEAUTIFUL.

I... I just have no words that would do this justice. Amazing and perfect and splendid and lovely and just... yes. This.

Excellent piece. The voices sound spot-on, and everything felt incredibly real. Bravo.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is incredibly sweet and awesome :) Thanks for sharing!
Hanged Man chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Fabulous characterizations. Great story. Thank you.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Lol dammit, do you enjoy making readers cry?

No, seriously that was an amazing fic. I really didn't want it to end.

Instant favorite.
kookykey chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow just wanted to say i thought this story was really incredible and very powerful.

fantastic work

.x.
Kelmin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nicely played! I dig the stories where the really serious stuff is more implied than actually shown - I think the story often ends up being more powerful that way if it's well done. LIke it is here. nice work-thanks for writing and sharing.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is the first fic in a very long time to make my cry. But god dammit, when Bones said he never wanted to let Jim go... I just couldn't stop. *shakes fist angrily* You broke me!

I...holy shit, that was wonderful. I kind of love hurt!Bones and this fic had it in spades, and just their relationship and the nods to TOS that were awesome and the different tones to the different one-shots and... I don't have words.

I don't think I could pick a favourite. You caught the character's personalities beautifully, and each section had a different feel and were heart-wrenching in their own ways... and I still don't have words. I just...loved it. And I wish I could give you specifics, because you deserve them, but I just can't pick anything out. It was amazing. *fangirls*

I absolutely loved it. It was brilliant.

-Maggie
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
sometimes the subtle type of fluff speaks volumes more than the touchy feelly type
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, this was really good! And very well written. Great work with this!
Itallia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excellent story, very well written. I loved the style, and how neither of them can SAY it...but that, in the end, it doesn't need to be said.
aomoa chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Such a good read. I dont normally read Bones/Kirk, but I do read good ones, and this definitely was. Later though, I read the waring at the begining of the chapter, and I'm a liitle bit confused at the sexual abuse part. Did the torturers abuse him? What? Please explain that for me, cause I'm a bit confused.

-Hana
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Oh so hauntingly beautiful. The disturbed part of me lives for these kinds of fics...haha! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was simply amazing! It was a truly wonderful read!
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was an intense and wonderful One-Shot. It was beautifully written! Thank you, for taking the time out of your life to share your talent with us.

Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole