Reviews for Sucker
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Rofl. I have to admit that I AJ being outted that way. But I can totally see Christian playing those type of games. He's just got that look about him that says he's the cat and the objects of his obessions are the mice.
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
AMAZING!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awe, that was realy cute!

Love how AJ turned that one around! XD! It was so cool! XD! I so miss Christian's Coalition...-_- they were yum.

HAHAH! XD! The title totally fit with the story!

It was so cute!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Christian likes to play games, but so does AJ.

Well done!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Not a big TNA fan, but I did like that. Good job!

.: TMM :.
tamanga chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love it...no one written this pairing in forever..ive missed...I love it
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ohh...I haven't read any decent Christian/AJ slash in forever. I just love their whole relationship. I'm glad you wrote this.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ooh, great job sera. Love Christians personality so much :)
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Love this pair now!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm rooting for Christian, ya know that right ;)

LOVE IT!
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead

Now I've got that out of the way, I can just about bring myself to review o_0

Firstly, thank you so much, more than I can express in words to be fair, for taking this prompt. You helped me pick them, joined me in twitter perving them and then wrote them - how seriously crazy awesome is that?

Now the story. I love it hxc, and have already read it 3 times before I could come to review this. My blossoming Cabbage addiction is just spiralling out of control and there is nothing finer than this to help keep pushing it to go further and further.

It was hot, sweet, funny, incredibly sexy (open shirted semi-naked CC for tha m-fn' win!) and just, well, everything I could ever have hoped for from someone being willing to take the prompt.

Christian was more than perfect. The sly calculating nature coupled with his desire to torment but ultimately have his way with AJ was just so Christian. And AJ, so goody two shoes, so company man – punctual and righteous but ultimately watching and wanting *dies again* Also, the paying Tomko $5 a pop at AJ – so much win!

Thank you for lying, thank you for writing, thank you for being you, being awesome, being scarily inside my head at times – just a great big bloody massive epic thank you!

(and before I forget, epic FACD reference is epic 3 )
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Most epic lines ever?

"A dream we're sharing?"

"Stop questioning my logic." - I seriously died.

This was so perfect and the reason why my H gets so damn frustrated in RPs with cabbage. He's so fkn stubborn - much like daady o and diva but doesn't know it. Man...this was PERFECT! Like, I don't know what else to say.

nom nom Me want MOAR!