Reviews for The Phone Call Nowhere Left to Run Outtake
silversimon chapter 1 . 7/14
Loved it! Sorry didn't review previously. Rereading Nowhere now and took the detour for this outtake. Such a little treat.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Okay, I love, love this outtake. I can't wait to see more of Aro. Sigh. Jane seems kick ass too. Alright, back to the story...
BeckaR chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awesome love this
jilightbookworm chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Really cool!
Samic chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ohhh that was very interesting and enlightening, will we be getting a Aro pov of Bella's time in Volterra?

Cos with all the trouble Bella and her little coven are going to cause/unleash that would be one hell of an Aro pov.

:D
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
""I am over three thousand years old. I rule the entire vampire race. I am feared! Respected! Adored!

I am bored."" I love Aro's POV! It's really funny!

"""No, I'll take the call!" Jane and I can hardly contain our excitement and relief. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ms. Swan!"" HAHA Aro and Jane really like Bella

""Vampires? Plural, my my. "You certainly do get around, don't you?"

"Ya, ya, I found myself a new coven."

"How do you keep getting mixed up with our kind, dear one?"

"How the fuck do you think? Bella Swan, remember? Trouble magnet?""' That could be like a bumper sticker: Bella Swan, magnet for trouble.

"""Tell Janey I'm bringing the God of War."

Jane's jaw drops. Oh dear. This is going to be interesting. "I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear it."

"I love that little bitch."

Jane smiles. Jane never smiles. Only Isabella.""

I really like how Jane really likes Bella!

"""Put Cauis on the phone." Jane giggles and I have to fight to keep my disaffected mask on.

"Absolutely not! Why you insist on provoking my brother is beyond me! The two of you are worse than children."

"You're no fun."" HAHA that's so funny!
Heeyooo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice call
GLee68 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
humans can be so entertaining!

Aro is a hoot!

*more please*
fsdfasefe chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
pure epik
The LUV'NV chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Loved this!
sluevzb chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hehe, this story is getting better and better. I hope Caius and Bella get together at the wedding. It sounds like it would be fun. And who knew Jane could be like that? Loving it.
yrenne chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"Put Cauis on the phone." ,)
Vivian Junior chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved it...
Jaspergirl1123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
haha loved it! laughed my ass off! lol-Sam
VSPS chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Old Fuddyduddy, will we get one with her and Caius? Might be better after she's turned, but I bet her and Caius could go rounds and rounds... what fun!