Reviews for This And That
Beaufale chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
this is really quite fabulous, and you should continue it
Beaufale chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
This is fantastic! I hope you will update soon!
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
This is so interesting and fun to read. I really hope you continue.
Clever Lass chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Your story made me wriggle with delight. The two original stories seem to fit together so well, and I just adored the friendship between Jareth and the Hatter. Very enjoyable so far; I look forward to the next updates.
kaori and yoshi chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
ya know... its been six months since your last update. its probably a work in progress but...i miss it! i want to know if iracebeth is awake and what she'll say to sarah and how jareth will confess his feelings and all the lovely things you learn along with that!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is an excellant story so far. I really love your style of writing, and it's a brilliant plot. I love the banter between the two quite a lot.
Lilacat chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I hope there will be more to this story. It's weird, but I like it. Come to think of it, I'm wierd, too.

zoe alice chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I love this story so far. I've noticed a few grammatical mistakes, but I've loved every line. I also love the Jareth is in-character, although the things we hear about him from Mirana and Tarrant puzzle me. Most of all, I love that the rating is only K and the genre is Friendship, so I'm unlikely to run into anything romantically unpleasant. (Hints wouldn't bother me, though.)

I'll be very patient for the next chapters if only you continue.
JasperSelene Moonridge chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
I love this soooo much! I hope you finish it cause i can't wait to find out what happens next! Thank you for writing this!
Alianne-Graysie chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
You know just how to keep us hanging in suspense! Great job plot-wise...I know you said the story is completely out of your control now but often times that's the best way to write. ) I see minor punctuation/spelling errors here and there, and a few spots with questionable diction, but I will commend you on keeping them to a minimum. Please update soon! I love where the story is going.
Deritine chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
"Alice had been delighted to know someone shared in her options of the creature." should be opinions, not options, probably. Though that does bring about an interesting thought on heroines having different options with dangerous beast haha.

Love this story! Sort of an odd narrative style- very uh... I don't really know the word. Mildly insane, kind of dainty, a little bit detached. Dunno. Took me a bit to get used to, but very definitely fits with both movies. Maybe a touch more with Wonderland, as the Labyrinth is more crazy and loud, but still fits.
Deritine chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Haha. The goblin totally called that one. Too funny. I like how you have made the Champions end up in the opposite world. Though I do wonder if there are only these two worlds and if so, why? Also very interesting that you say Jareth and the Hatter are mortal.
Deritine chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Fun Pirates cameo. :D It would be fun if Alice and Sarah could meet in the Above, but it seems their times are too different.
Viking Eggplant chapter 10 . 5/21/2011