Reviews for The Hedgehog's Dilemna
kinokoi chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
very cute, and Hibari seems pretty in character in all of these. I particularly liked the ice cream truck scene, I could imagine it very easily for some reason...
three notes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was so cuute laugh at him, hah,i aint weak like him!boohaha! 2.i c tht alot here,people u wouldnt thnk get kisses on th cheek by their ma. made me cute. ,..id b one of th girls squealing.5. hes so sensitive, id just love to tease and harass him. wouldnt anyone else?
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
omg i love these. these are just so awesome. XD
LeenaST chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww... I really liked this one. Kawaii
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
A lovely little collection you've got yourself here - truly noteworthy. Hibari comes off so human and just completely /real/, as I'm sure you intended. My favourite bit was number three, for some reason. I found his interaction with the child quite interesting. All in all, well done.

Sora(:
Fire Princess21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was very funny! Your story is awesome! I'm sure Hibari could sing if he ever tried. XD
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lovely insight _ I like some of the things you mentioned that we never really see in the manga/anime. Kudos!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Absolutely gorgeous :D It's nice seeing a fic that actually has a human Hibari in it :D
Eded chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
It actually does make sense to think of Hibari this way! You managed to make him human and rather sweet without taking anything away from how he can be terrifying - all the times Kusakabe restrains himself or holds his breath brings it home. One thing, though - in the title, it should be "Dilemma". I really enjoyed this.
Emotive Gothika chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
LMAO! That was so cute. I like the singing one and the one with winter. Just thinking of Kyouya in those clothes makes me squee X3

You did well, yeah? :D
SwordsMagician chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
In which Hibari is still his fearsome self, but human at the same time. Trust Kusakabe as Hibari's second-in-command to notice these things.

I especially laughed at the girls crowding and squealing as they listened to Hibari sing the school anthem, at least until he chased them off. There's a lovely writing style to this as well, nice work!