Reviews for A Past and Future Secret
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 1/23
I hope someone put a peition against bastards who stopping tthis type of stories being posted just like they did with SOPA
Silver Blacklupin chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
update please relay no need it rewrite prefect
Bramblestar's Daughter chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE make more!
AILKI chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I don't think you really portrayed the characters right. Ginny and Hermione are very strong characters and James has been dead for years so I'd doubt that they would just burst in to tears over the death of someone they never knew. They also never got to upset when someone died in the Daily Prophet or whatnot. But nonetheless the story looks like it's quite promising.
Venquine1990 chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Dear TheBrick,

First of all, I love your story! It's funny, has great comments and has a lot of Marauder humor in it. I do, however, feel the need to point out a tiny writing mistake you made. In the first chapter you let Dumbledore offer the reading group a Lemon drop, saying he had a bag with them on him. But your story is from the time Harry's engaged to Ginny, so Dumbledore's dead.

I see you want to change and adept your story and hope this can help you.

Also, check my profile. You can best do the numbers in the following order: 7,3,2,1. Forget 4,5,6, I don't even know how to go on with those. Also for 7 you need to have seen HP 6 and for 3,2,1, you have to know - or at least be interested in - Yu-Gi-Oh and Slash! I'm a big fan myself and I won't adept three great stories just because people don't like slash.

So just a warning it's RemusxSirius, HarryxFredxGeorgexMokuba DracoxBlaise, LuciusxSeverus for Yu-Gi-Oh it's YamixYugi, JoeyxSeto and DukexTristan.

Okay again YOUR STORY'S GREAT and I hope you'll give mine a shot.

Sorry for the amazingly long message, just had to be done.

Greetings,

love it
reina13 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
love it
Mordanyes chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Nice story! I'm loving it! Very funny! Can't wait for more!
DuckysDanni chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Ginny Wouldnt Say Twenty Bucks Shed Say Galloons, Sickles And/Or Knuts
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
good start I hope this story can finally end the failures of other stories where they read the books so many failures of not changing the future only reading or only changing harry's time or kill off lily and james still even after reading the books
V. L. Crawford chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
Thanks for another great chapter.
tez-chan chapter 14 . 9/6/2010