Reviews for The Roar of the Greasepaint
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
- I can answer that question for you. As a clown, I wear greasepaint all the time - once you get your face mastered, it can be rather easy to put on, taking about half an hour or so - mind, with a full-face whiteface like Harley's or Joker's, you're going to need a little longer. Good quality greasepaint doesn't require terribly much for a good, even colour, but if you powder it (as you ought to), it can stay on for a good eight hours. Honestly, I can forget I'm wearing it and wake up in the morning with it still on. Good quality paint doesn't rub off easy. If Harley's having this issue, she's probably using too much, lol! - Although I don't know if the Joker was a real clown or not, seeing as his makeup likes to smudge up and fade fairly often. Seeing as he complains that they're broke, they probably buy cheap makeup, instead of good stuff (which is actually surprisingly cheap :P go figure), which will be worse quality as a result.
princessebee chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Really cute and sweet. Just a nice little character drabble with some very nice observations: "but at least with her costume and makeup she was permitted to reflect a small amount of that perfection."