Reviews for Best Man
Mew Mafa chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Great one. The writing is nice. Easy to read, but not in a poor way. Also, you got them right. The story was a little hectic or so... But great!
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Aside from the fact that Quiche would never call Masaya "Aoyama-san" this was surprisingly well done.
ghostmctavish chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Is something going to happen in this story except the characters flirting with each other? Like, you now, sex? Or murder?
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The idea of Kisshu overcoming his possessiveness and actually being civil to Masaya ... the handshake ... both of them so mature and levelheaded ... this is how the series should have ended.
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hissssssss if this was my story a rabid fangirl (me) would have randomly come out stabbed Masaya and said "Take that Bi-otch!"

But don't let that upper part make you think I don't like it, I loved it!

-Angel
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love your lack of Masaya-bashing. I can totally picture them having this exchange. But...Pai as an usher makes me giggle.

A couple of slightly awkward sentences, e.g. 'He began to approach Kisshu, his move watched by Retasu gingerly.' 'Watched gignerly by Retasu,' maybe?

But there's nothing seriously wrong here. It's not one of those fics where you look over the grammar and think, 'oh, where to begin.' All you basic principles are there, there was nothing that could really be described as an error, all you need to do now is practise and they will iron themselves out. Good job!

True
SparkSparta chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Awesome story so far!
izzy 3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well.. that was sweet, good and believable. Nice to see Kish with a happy ending.

What more can I ask for?

Night Night, Sa-chan,

Izzyx
sakuuya chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Thank you, Saba.

Don't you worry about taking too long: Lord knows I can't get on anyone's case for not updating, and real life is always more important. I totally understand.

This was lovely. It was sweet and provided a nice sense of closure that the series, with the aliens just leaving, didn't. Plus, I loves me some Masaya-Kish interaction. They bounce off each other well for a couple guys who didn't get much screentime together in the canon. Again, thanks much for the fic. :)
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I loved this. Absolutely loved this. This, was very, very good! Great, great work!