Reviews for The Hunger
libbyQuin chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I did not expect a happy ending there, but I was very happy to get it!

I think you got Mitchell bang on character, and that it was just an overall great fic. Well done! :D
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I like it, it was a nice little insight into Mitchell's internal struggles.
eosophobia 3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey, i'm actually on a bus right now and hav just read ur fic! it was great, loved it :) x
Shrink To Be chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved it :) Overall, I wouldn't classify it as humour, but I think it depends on how you read it- I always tend to read Mitchell as angst...

I was also half expecting/hoping George to pop out and tell him to get a grip. And then for Mitchell to snap his head off (not literaly... I dont think that would work).

:D xx
Chaimera chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I loved this. I think it was just about the right amount of evil!Mitchell and the Mitchell we know and love. It was written with a good sense of balance and characterisation. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
MyLittleStorys chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Excellent! Great use of description, and I think you got Mitchell good here. Looking forward to hearing more from you, good job!
Rhesus Monkey chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really enjoyed this. Thought the characterization was great. Loved how you portrayed Mitchell and personified the hunger (particularly liked the idea of the caged lion being poked and provoked). Thought you also did a brilliant job fleshing out the secondary characters - they gave the story a lot of depth and interest.