Reviews for Anyway
Reader chapter 1 . 4/25
I really like this.

It's another way of looking at how Mello ended up with a heart attack and Matt with bullets in him.

Certainly makes an impact on me.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
loved it.
phollie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Okay, are you ready? Ready for a shitload of love from yours truly?

I really hope so, because I don't think I'll be able to spew out coherent sentences from here on.

Matt. MattMattMatt. Your take on him is endless fuel to my theory that he's gotta be a real guy somewhere. xD You've given him traits and quirks and thought processes that are positively -human-. And this is going to sound so horribly creepy of me, but I adore fics in which the characters cry. I don't know why. I'm guilty of writing them myself, and then I get to that scene and I'm just in love god dammit Bialy marry me NOW.

"He's like an angel dragged down to the same level as the rest of them, too stunning and clean and incredible and bright to be from the same place as the rest of them, with their clumsiness and blemishes and imperfections."

I do believe you've just wrapped up Mello in one sentence. And you've done it brilliantly.

You also did something that I've never seen done before: compare Matt to Watari. I've never thought about it, but now that you've put that into my head, it's perfect, love, just perfect. Your addition of A and B was haunting, as well as, "Matt sees that in Mello, sometimes, and thinks he'll probably go the same way." The imagery of a blank grave set out for Mello before the guy's even dead is chilling and disturbing in the most inspiring sense.

You've racked up another favourite from me. I put on 59 Sound while reading it, also. :D
Sera chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Beautiful... *bows*
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well to be honest, I have to say that I'm not really into Death Note that much anymore, but this story was really lovely. I really enjoyed how well you tied in the lyrics of the song and got them to fit so well with the beginning and ending of your story. It really created an impact on me :)
Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Another fascinating and lovely piece from you. It's not my favorite, I admit, but it's still wonderful. I like the way you fill in the unexplained parts and the gaps in the canon, and the way you draw out and fill in Matt's character and motivations. It was interesting that Matt might have been friends with A, and the promise was a cool twist I never would have thought of. I also really love the quotes you use; do the quotes inspire the stories, or do you write the fics and then find the quotes?