Reviews for You
phobosapollo chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
bitter.sweet.disasters chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
wow...this story is amazing

not too detailed but detailed enough

i love it

keep up the good work

angela xx
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
-S-YAY! iloveit!
FullmetalVampire123 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Tis longer. I'm actually enjoying this.

My reviews are rather boring, aren't they?
in the hallway with jeans chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I actually logged in this time!

GAR! Stupid Bella! I think someone should smack her...and Edward! You should make that happen. Bella should smack Edward!

Okay. All I had to say. Loved the chapter!Waiting for the next one!
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
-S-DUDE! i f-in love it!
FullmetalVampire123 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
You give me horrible mental images.

And I think the anon reviewer has no idea what "AH" means.
Again Awesome Person chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
What the fuck! A mini story! That's not acceptable! I hate you now.

Okay, I'm sorry. I was kidding. I Love You! Okay, maybe not that far.

ANYHOO! That;s so not cool! NOw Edward really sould be beat with a baseball bat and scissors. Maybe add in a fork or a glass bottle just to make me happy :(

Alright, no more murderous thought wished upon the fairy...for now.

If Bella dies I will come into this story and beat his ass. See, not murderous! Just hurtful!

Poor Bella. I think she's pretty! I would date her! Actually, I wouldn;t, and I don;t know what she looks like because she's klind of fictional, but besides that, YAH! Okay, I am now rambling, so I'm not going to continue so you don't hate me or think I'm annoying.

I am SO not in the hallway with jeans!
Awesome Person chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Edward is a jerk face who can go die in a hole with Erik Night because he is so not cool enough! I mean COME ON, he SPARKLES! That should be an indicator! Personally, I think he;s a fairy mascarading as a vampire.

I would hate it if someone skipped on two dates and had the balls to ask what was wrong when I was Sad. I would beat him with a shovel and scissors.

This is inthehallwaywithjeans, I just didn't feel like hitting the button to sign in, I am that lazy I couldn;t move my fingers.

But yes, Bella should beat Edward with a baseball bat and scissors. He is not cool enough to be a vampire!
singingtothewind chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Aw. That sucks. And that's gross. And Edward's a jerkface. And stupid Bella.

Mischeif never fully managed chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
-S-love it!
jesusfreekrockstar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
oh come on... theyrs gotta b more to it than that! keap wrighting, its great so far.:) kkep up the good work.
becca chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
hey, I really liked it x I really think you should carry it on x
SnapeLikesMyPatronus chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww 3

this is cute :)

Poor Bella. xD

I know how she feels. :(
singingtothewind chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
xD Nice intro. Loved the thing at the end with the "you" and "what's wrong"...yeah. Funny!

Update soon!