Reviews for Returning to Wonderland
Little Henchman of J B. M chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
NOOOO why the cliffy ;-; please continue this!
TheCrazyMe chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
awww I love your story sooo much! I really hope you write again soon couldn't get enough! It's brilliant!
serasenshi chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Seems good so far

I'm just a little annoyed at Blood's personality in this. I've never agreed with the manga version of him, which is what you're going off of, I assume. But he's in character for that version though. Still interesting right now though.

Bah! I just love the version of him present in the games and Clover mangas better.

I shall continue reading now...
Lily Mapleberry chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
I really like this story and I would like to see how it ends... So when do you plan to lift the hiatus?
angel2u chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Oh who's the letter from?
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
OMG love love LOVE this!

Though I originally liked Blood (right now dunno why) but i seem to like sayer alot! Can you find a picture of him and send it?

:P i have an image in my head what he looks like but I am still curious. Ugh Chalice is such a... GRRR.

Poor Ally. Though I am just dying for someone to actually like her for herself.

Maybe Sayer? *wink**wink*

xD
Kelpies' Child chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
I was just looking back at some of the older updates and found I had missed your latest update! Damn Pierce for disturbing Ace and Allysia, I was enjoying that scene. Hope you update soon so we get to find out what that letter was about and from.
D chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
i liked it :DDD
the butt-loving cynic chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
This chapter was amazingly well written as usual. I really enjoy your portrayal of how the Role Holders are dealing with Alice being gone and how their use of Allysia as a replacement is subtle but still there.

That Ace moment? My favorite part.

That Peter moment? Wanted to soc the annoyance.

That Blood moment? Made me feel strangely warm when I don't really like him.

That Pierce moment? MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD FOR SOME ODD REASON I COULDN'T REALLY BREATHE.

Anyway

I understand about going on a hiatus. I really do. I appreciate you updating with a satisfying chapter to keep us somewhat sated until the next one comes out. I don't know about anyone else reading this wonderful story, but I'm prepared to wait as long as need be.

Good luck and happy writing!
authorgal282 chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Wow! Another great chapter from Seraphic Melody! I can't wait till the next chapter, but I can understand needing to go on hiatus. Just remember you always have people who will be waiting to read your story when you're ready to write, again. :D
Kelpies' Child chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Your updates make my day especially after a hard day at work. Th part with the go-carts was brillant as that is exactly how you could see the boys testing them. Again I hope you update soon.
the butt-loving cynic chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Ahahahaha! I loved the little amusement park arc thingy :D Gowland made me laugh.

OMG! DRAMA! Allysia may be only loved because of her resemblance to Alice...? That's depressing. TTTT It's okay Allysia, I like you just the way you are!

On a random note, I'd be absolutely TERRIFIED to test out Gowland's new go-carts. x_x

Ah...Boris, I love you, you sexy kitty-cat XD
Yachiru Hatake chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
i love this story and your oc! you know, i think allysia should be paired with ace. they would make a good couple. plus, you got me to love ace more than boris! update soon!
Choco-tan99 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Ugh... Now I don't know who I want Allysia to end up with. Joker or Sayer.

And Chalice-no offence- is a complete bitch... -.-
EarthRiddle chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I really like Sayer and Chalice. Sayer has this whole cool act but you can tell there's something going on underneath. So mysterious

Your story really has me swept up. I forgot how fun OC stories can actually be.