Reviews for Returning to Wonderland
Yachiru Hatake chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
i love this story and your oc! you know, i think allysia should be paired with ace. they would make a good couple. plus, you got me to love ace more than boris! update soon!
Choco-tan99 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Ugh... Now I don't know who I want Allysia to end up with. Joker or Sayer.

And Chalice-no offence- is a complete bitch... -.-
EarthRiddle chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I really like Sayer and Chalice. Sayer has this whole cool act but you can tell there's something going on underneath. So mysterious~

Your story really has me swept up. I forgot how fun OC stories can actually be.
NothingOrigionalEverComes chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
You commented that there are probably a lot of non-Alice foreigner stories, which is true. But you have something that sets you apart from all the others: subsistence. Your OC's have real feelings, reactions and reasons for acting the way they do. You don't warp the cannon characters to fit whatever personal fantasies you may have about them. The story makes sense. When I read I can tell how much you like the original story and your own edition. I can see the dedication you but into it.
the butt-loving cynic chapter 16 . 7/18/2011

"I'm getting all wet!"

I loved this chapter SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking much! I love this story so freaking much! I love you so freaking much-actually that's probably crossing a line, sorry...

I think Allysia should be paired with either Blood, Ace, Joker, Because seriously, even though they're both OCs, they make it work.
Choco-tan99 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Bawwww... Sayer's so cute! X3

...Now I kinda want Allysia to end up with him...

*shifty eyes*
Kelpies' Child chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
That was another great chapter with my two/three favourite characters, Joker and Ace. 'I'm getting wet' that had me in stitches, though when I first read it I was thinking along the same lines Ace lol. Hope you update soon, so I can find out if poor White survives Allysia and Black.
thisisreallydumb chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter. :D

I think you hould pair her with Ace or Eliot. :3
thisisreallydumb chapter 15 . 7/16/2011

Update soon?
Kelpies' Child chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I am so jealous of Allysia having all these adventures with Ace! Anyway another brillant chapter, I thought Allysya had been targeted by the thief at the start of the chapter, but it was just Blood lol. Hope you update soon.
authorgal282 chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Yet another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Awwww, that was so creative! The unbirthday thing was a nice touch. :3

Blood kissed Allysia! Oh em gees! *le gasp*

I looooved the Twins and Elliot's gifts to Ally. They were so funny! I wonder what was inside that one box she refused to open from Blood though...hmmm...

Tee hee you're updating really fast now aren't you? Lucky, you must either have lots time for writing or just a lot of ideas.

I jealous! TTTT

Anywho, I love this story to death. It's freaking brilliant!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
The first part of this chapter was sad and a bit terrifying; poor Ally-chan! TTTT *huggles Allysia to make her feel better and hands her a jumbo cookie*

The Twins were pretty protective of their onee-chan, ne? *squees* I heart the Twins! / Elliot made me laugh when he was yelling at Ace and it just turned into an argument about whether or not Elliot is a rabbit. :D

Luffle this story, so please continue to do your best on it! XD
Kelpies' Child chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Awww no wonder Allysia is unable to resist the twins cuteness, though I don't think even they could convince her to play families with Blood. Really enjoyed this chapter and hope you update again soon.
authorgal282 chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
That. was. so. CUTE! I would feel so honored if someone called me Mom.

Still, I wonder if the chain itself holds some importance to Alysia?

Doin' an awsome job! Can't wait for the next chapter. :3