Reviews for Returning to Wonderland
EarthRiddle chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
You know, you do go through similar situations Alice has already gone through...but it works because you manage to put your own spin on it. It makes the story feel self-contained rather than using canon as a crutch.

Alyssia saying that Ace is one of the most normal people in Wonderland made me chuckle at how naive the thought is.

I hope to see the next chapter contain more of your OCs! I genuinely want to know more about them. :D
the butt-loving cynic chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
AHAHAHA! SAYER JUGGLES! That's so bad-ass! -

YAY NIGHTMARE AND GRAY MADE ANOTHER APPEARANCE! :P I love them so...

The way Allysia found out about how the Wonderland resident's have clocks for hearts was interesting; I liked it much better than the manga version where it was Alice and Ace in a tent. I probably liked it better because I adore Julius much more than Ace.

See? Told ya I would review every single chapter. - I'm true to my word.

This story is absolutely AMAZING. If fanfictions were able to be published, I'd definitely consider sending this to a publisher. You don't really need to be a fan of HnKnA to understand the plot because you explain everything so well with quite a lot of detail.

Please update as soon as you are able to; I am itching for more!

I'm going to go check out your profile for other fics I may enjoy.

Bye now!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
OH MY GOD WHO WAS THAT WITH GOWLAND? MARY'S MINE! ...WELL, KINDA!

Ahahahaha! Chalice has a thing for Joker...and he's completely terrified of that! That's so funny!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
I love how you incorporate all the parts of HnKnA into this but it seems so refreshing, not boring, even though it's repeated. Allysia just makes everything fun and interesting!

I wonder who she'll end up with...I'll be sad if it was Blood because since I only read the manga, I don't really like him in there. But if that does end up happening, I'll be fine with it. Allysia's just that cool. :3
the butt-loving cynic chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I love your writing and this story. Plain and simple. It's humorous, mysterious, cute, full of a nice solid plot...

Your story makes me wish to be in Wonderland even more than I already do! Hahaha!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
LOL Allysia should try to steal Blood's hat sometime XD

I really liked this chapter! It was cute, the way that Allysia had to wear the maid's outfit and did chores. Blood was a perv though.

Kya! I love the Twins and Elliot!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
'Roles… destiny… sounds like some cliché from a novel or something.' What in the world was becoming of her poor character? 'Girl thrown into a world to fulfill some sort of life-threateningdestiny and everyone is forced to love her… Ah! No! Does that mean I'm a Mary Sue?'

I have no idea why but I LMAO at that.

OMG JOKER AND PIERCE *glomps both* I LOVE YOU.
the butt-loving cynic chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I like your Ocs of Sayer and Chalice. They're believable, if you understand my notions.

Haha, oh Mary...I love Gowland quite a lot, actually. He's in my top percentile of my "HnKnA Charrys I Want To Kidnap And Possible Violate" list. -;
the butt-loving cynic chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Oh Lordy, I just keep laughing out loud with Peter and Ace's arguments. - And the whole "She's with us" thing made me giggle too.

NOOOOO ALLYSIA! STAY WITH DA SMEXILICIOUS PIRATE! HE'LL PROTECT YOU BETTER THAN BLOOD-HE HAS GRAY!

TTTT
the butt-loving cynic chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
The whole "a dream within a dream" bit was nice. :D

OMG I LOVED Ace's entrance into this. It made me giggle.

And Peter and Ace's fight was so realistic!

Vivaldi's cool. I wish she was my older sister...
the butt-loving cynic chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
NIGHTMARE! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!

A-ahem.

I realized that there was more than 2 chapters. I have no idea why I read "12" as "2" yesterday. Sorry!

I'll slowly review each chapter as I read this okay?

Your story is beautifully written, and I really enjoy Allysia's character. Nightmare made me laugh :D

He's a damn sexy pirate
the butt-loving cynic chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Wow. This is FREAKING AMAZING.

I LOVE IT.

You replaced Alice with Allysia, but nothing seems Mary Sue-ish at all!

I really want to know what happens...

Please update soon!

*puppy dog eyes*
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh wow. This sounds awesome so far! Allyisia sounds like a great OC...I'm jealous of your mad writing skills.
BANEHiwatari chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Sayer is awesome! This is kind of cute. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and for that other Diamond Knight to get over herself.
EarthRiddle chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Now this is getting interesting. I can see the plot taking shape and your OCs genuinely intrigue me; a true sign of skill.

The ending with Julius was adorable. XD

Julius's gaze only grew harder. "More like be disruptive. You're 'relaxing' right on top of my screw driver."

IDK. This line amused me when I came across it. I lol'd. BD