Reviews for Returning to Wonderland
EarthRiddle chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Now this is getting interesting. I can see the plot taking shape and your OCs genuinely intrigue me; a true sign of skill.

The ending with Julius was adorable. XD

Julius's gaze only grew harder. "More like be disruptive. You're 'relaxing' right on top of my screw driver."

IDK. This line amused me when I came across it. I lol'd. BD
BANEHiwatari chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
That man with Gowland is the King of Diamonds aka Diamand! ? I think i spelled his name right! Looking forward to the next chapter!
authorgal282 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Wow! This story is addicting. Chalice and Sayer are very interesting characters. I can't wait to find ou about King Diamant, either! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Sleeping Moon chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
You have updated at last! But knowing Blood Dupre, that guy'll try almost anything to get an answer from Allysia. Please continue!
EarthRiddle chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
This is a really interesting story, Melody. The new additions fit in well. I personally really like Sayer and Allysia. Sayer in particular has a unique personality that intrigues me. He almost seems to be everything Ace should be as a knight (his seriousness, etc.) but isn't. I really want to meet the roleholders of Diamond country. You've got me curious. I like how Allysia is going a different path than Alice.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading. :)
Pasty face chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Poor Allysia, love the story though. Keep it up!
Smile for the camera chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Well well such an interesting story, really exciting I can't help but wonder if the whole book thing will come out in full?

I'm sorry to say I laughed when you put Joker as a succubus,seeing as it's the female variant of an incubus, does that make Joker a girl?
Another.Wonderful.Username chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Interestng. Hope you update soon. :3
Swirl-spill chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
I am really liking how this is turning out! The relationship between the Blood and Allysia is very interesting and it'll be even better in the future! Also, are we possibly, maybe, going to see some Ace and Allysia scenes? Please? With psychotic knight cuteness on top? _
hikari no tsubasa chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
poor ally, must endure the twins. btw, i begin to think that there's more connection between alice and ally.. and blood is very narcistis. good job, update please
Sleeping Moon chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Great job! Update soon! I've also updated my story as well; pls read and review it when you can! Thank you !
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
love it
Pasty face chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
I died of laughter when the twins helped her with her chores! Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Okay so usually I don't read fanfics for this game with the authors OC in them. However, your an exception this story is exceeding what I had though originally! I love your OCs and story and plot are creative and go with the flow of things! Really please keep updating I can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,

A anonymous reader
RosePetal-Luminescence-Mel-Bel chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I'm not very familiar with the games after heart no kuni no Alice but the story is so good! Love Boris 3 keep up the good work and update soon! ; )
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »