Reviews for Returning to Wonderland
Amy-chan123 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Lol, Ace is always the closet pervert in all the fics I've read.
Cafe-Publications chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
No! Not the dreaded cliff hanger! (mopes in a corner) Besides that this chapter was really good~ Albeit it confused me how Peter was so affectionate to Allysia even though she said she wasn't Alice. Then it clicked to me that since Allysia looks so much like Alice Peter can use her as a replacement. Also that little note you put at the end helped too. It kinda disappoints me how Peter is that desperate for Alice that he would use Allysia as a replacement. Makes me curious how some romance between the two would play out~ I'm also curious on who that blue eyed man is. At first I thought he was Joker, but then I remembered that he has red eyes. Speaking of Joker are you going to include him in the story? Cause unfortunately in Joker no Kuni no Alice Joker wasn't an optional pairing. :( I'm also DIEING to know who you're going to pair Allysia up with it~ But I guess it's a bit too early in the story to decide on a pairing. Anyway, I've decided to put this story on my favs list since it's that good~ You'll be seeing me again at your next update.

~S.A.
Cafe-Publications chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This by far one of the better HnKnA fanfics that I've read. Some of the others are either Mary-Sues or their grammar is just terrible. Yours actually has a really good plot. I also like Allysia's strong personality. It's just the kind of attitude someone needs to survive in Wonderland. I can't wait to see what you'll do next from there. Just make sure you don't make Allysia a Mary-Sue. Those kinds of characters irritate me to no end. By the way, if you want more in-depth info on the characters' personality there's a discussion about them on . Though I warn you there might be some spoilers. Just PM me for the discussion link if you want to see. Keep up with the good work~

~S.A.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
OOHH~ Nice chapter! It's really interesting, and I like Allysia's personality. Well, update soon!

D-n-h
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
ALL RIGHT~! NOW THINGS WILL GET FUN! UPDATE SOON~!
Alaast chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amazing! Just one punctuational mistake (I actually counted xD). A good story, kept me laughing. You really have a talent for writing. UPDATE SOON! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/22/2010