Reviews for My Immortal: The Return
mybigbook chapter 4 . 4/20
omg I can't... finish this. My eyes are watery
House-Of-Marcella chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I wonder what that girl is going now.
Fuckshit cuntass chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
God is dead
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Love it 3
Love this fanfic, love the characters, love the plot, and I especially love the non-Mary-Sueness.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2017
That parody is perfect omfg
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
You know, she's actually really consistent I think? And she puts in a lot of detail. I can tell that she would be a brilliant and funny author when she improves... but the issue is that she literally cannot take any criticism. That's why I don't like her or her writing. If she can learn to take advice one day, I'm sure she'd be great at writing.
KishaKKFanfic chapter 46 . 7/27/2017
This was really cringy, but... I enjoyed it?

I found this from Danganronpa Reads: My Immortal which is awesome but it ended on chapter 23 and it's been a year since it was updated. Anyways...

I wanna read Harry Potter now! I know it's probably nothing like this but fuck that.

Does the author of this still have an account?
JustSomeRandom chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
HEHEJEJNJSNHJSJSHSHSJAJAJSIDIFKKFKFKDKEKENEHEHEHDUDNSNNDNHDFNCNFNFNRNDNDJDNF RNEJENENEJEJJEJEJEHEHEHDBDHSHDUDJEIEIEIEO3I38RIRU6TUTUJTUJTU474U4JTJTJDID

IT JUST BROKE MU BRIAN
(I'm paying the same amount of attention to grammar as the author did)
animewiccan725 chapter 46 . 4/7/2017
I've heard many stories about this fic. It was actually worse than I possibly could have ever imagined. But I thank you for sharing it and giving me the opportunity to know what I missed out on before. This fic is truly legendary as there really will never be anything else quite like it.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/14/2017
My head actually hurts from trying to read this. I don't know if I can finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
My God what is grammer and words and my brain is dying
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
Thank you so much for taking your time and brain cells to post this up. I'm sure we all appreciate your sacrifice.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
I am crying with laughter oh my fucking jesus
Guest chapter 34 . 2/20/2017
a decade later and this is still the funniest fanfic ever written
Guest chapter 33 . 2/20/2017
I think she suddenly time travelled to the future? And her teacher is on some weird Voldemort-related drugs?