Reviews for My Immortal: The Return
House-Of-Marcella chapter 1 . 10/21
I wonder what that girl is going now.
Fuckshit cuntass chapter 1 . 9/9
God is dead
Love it 3
Love this fanfic, love the characters, love the plot, and I especially love the non-Mary-Sueness.
That parody is perfect omfg
You know, she's actually really consistent I think? And she puts in a lot of detail. I can tell that she would be a brilliant and funny author when she improves... but the issue is that she literally cannot take any criticism. That's why I don't like her or her writing. If she can learn to take advice one day, I'm sure she'd be great at writing.
KishaKKFanfic chapter 46 . 7/27
This was really cringy, but... I enjoyed it?

I found this from Danganronpa Reads: My Immortal which is awesome but it ended on chapter 23 and it's been a year since it was updated. Anyways...

I wanna read Harry Potter now! I know it's probably nothing like this but fuck that.

Does the author of this still have an account?
JustSomeRandom chapter 2 . 4/13
HEHEJEJNJSNHJSJSHSHSJAJAJSIDIFKKFKFKDKEKENEHEHEHDUDNSNNDNHDFNCNFNFNRNDNDJDNF RNEJENENEJEJJEJEJEHEHEHDBDHSHDUDJEIEIEIEO3I38RIRU6TUTUJTUJTU474U4JTJTJDID

IT JUST BROKE MU BRIAN
(I'm paying the same amount of attention to grammar as the author did)
animewiccan725 chapter 46 . 4/7
I've heard many stories about this fic. It was actually worse than I possibly could have ever imagined. But I thank you for sharing it and giving me the opportunity to know what I missed out on before. This fic is truly legendary as there really will never be anything else quite like it.
My head actually hurts from trying to read this. I don't know if I can finish it.
My God what is grammer and words and my brain is dying
Thank you so much for taking your time and brain cells to post this up. I'm sure we all appreciate your sacrifice.
I am crying with laughter oh my fucking jesus
a decade later and this is still the funniest fanfic ever written
I think she suddenly time travelled to the future? And her teacher is on some weird Voldemort-related drugs?
Oli chapter 42 . 2/17