Reviews for Leah's Changes
Ash chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I love it. Very adorable and family-related.

I only wish for some drama. Some closure or some confrontation.

But it is still very good.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Great ending for a great story. I wanted to know more about Seth and his mate if they had children? Other than that I really enjoyed this story. Rose was awesome and surprising. I also wanted to know what happened with Ness and Jacob. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading the epilogue. Until next time. I gotta a little lost with what Leah and Kyle are but I rolled with because I understood the meaning.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Wow you really brought your a game to this chapter. It was so beautiful. I was so happy for Leah I almost cried. My goodness this chapter was awesome. Everybody pitched in and there was a harmony and I freaking loved it. I enjoyed this chapter so much. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time. Oh I can't wait for the wedding and the epilogue.
luv4jake chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
I liked it. I think if I had one complaint it would be that the shifters are learning so quickly but that's it. I understand why Leah learned so quickly. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time. The bachelor party is going to be awesome.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Yay Seth imprinted. I'm so happy for him. I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time. I also like Emily being friends with Leah.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Oh Rosalie got the business lol. That was too funny go Kyle and he even apologized. I'm glad he did. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I can't wait for the wedding. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I love how Bella and Leah are friends in this fix not hating each other. I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Oh Leah you had to show off and be all competitive. I say that knowing I would do the same thing lol. Until next time. I enjoyed this chapter as always.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed this chapter as always. Seth has no filter lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I love love Kyle. Their love story is so awesome. I'm loving this fic I can't wait for them to get to launch push. I really enjoyed how they shifted into Foxes at night to mot jump each other's bones. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
I'm loving this story. The generational and age gap is something that is interesting. I love the different animals Kyle can shift into specifically the Fox. Kyle's place is awesome too. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I'm loving Kyle. I'm trying to picture him. Leah got herself a man yay. Until next time. Uh oh where's Kyle?