Reviews for Tie My Rope
hervissa chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
It's awfully nice of Sevvie to brew painkillers for Cissy even though he knows she can't do anything for him in return...

And Voldy, poor Voldy, confronted with the possibility - the reality! of fatherhood.
...there's always abortion, of course, but I don't think there'd be a high chance of the person who'd suggest that to Trixie surviving...

hervissssa :)
hervissa chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I have a soft spot for my OTPs dancing.
Especially something as classic as waltz.

AND VOLDY IS SUCH A SWEEEETHEAAARTTTT :3

[Geez, that's a weird thing to say about someone who kills people on daily basis... ;]]

hervissa chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I've already reviewed the previous chapter some time ago, so here's what I think about it now:
Ooooh...I totally forgot about this!
Sevvie, my dear poor Sevvie, is going back!
Ob...viously, in black.

Despite his many character flaws, his many mistakes and his demeanor, I still can't help but love him.

BUT
MORE IMPORTANTLY
VOLDY FINALLY GAVE UP
MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHH
...it's almost cute how he tries to explain himself to...well, himself.

But there's no going back from that point... ;)

hervissa :)

And this chapter...well...what can I say? Amazing, amazing, amazing :3
hervissa chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I simply love how both Voldy and Trixie manage to get the other out of his/her shell.

AND I SIMPLY LOVE THIS STORY :3

Heheheh.

BEAUTIFUL OTP IS BEAUTIFUL

hervisssa :)
P.S. No matter how many times I've already read this story...this first kiss is the best ;)
hervissa chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
...hmm...
I usually imagine Narcissa being a bit...stronger? tougher? not sure what word should I use...
But it seems she still has her moments, even if she shows more of her...delicate side :)

However, there is one thing that kind of bothers me - if Voldy killed Sevvie because of the Elder Wand in the Shack, then proceeded to kill Harry, then went to the Battle of Hogwarts and then, when Harry showed up, Trixie got him out...he doesn't know about Sevvie's true colours, does he...?

...guess I think too much. EHehehehh.

Still, smazing story. Really. As I surely said loads of times ;)

KeepCalmFanFicExists chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Haha pink, but still Death-Eaterish.
Zoe magenta chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
IT IS AMAZING PLEEEASE WRITE MORE
Zoe magenta chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS LITERALLY JUST AMAZING I LOVE IT IT'S PERFECTION! I could just imagine it. This needs to be a movie...I would be the first to buy tickets!
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Will you write more? I know it hasn't been updated in ages but could you.? I loved it!
Delicious darkness chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Please, update! I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Updaaaaaate :(
hervissa chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
again, I must say: this is just amazing :D I only hope that it will not end somehow like "everyone is dead" :DDD btw, very thx for this story!
hervissa chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
This story is amazing! I like the way it shows Voldy like...well, normal (if it can be said about him :))...and really thx for severuss comeback! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I read it for the plot.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Wow I looked like an idiot when I smiled at bellattox being like ' You looove mee ' lol :)