Reviews for Reviewing the Situation
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice work! I always love missing scene-type fictions, however it's really hard to find the ones which are truly canon and in-character, but you made a great job on this one. Everything the characters think, say or do is totally believable to me. The first Arthur-Morgana dialogue was perfect, with the taunting at the beginning, I always enjoyed it in the series. And the ending was nice, how she tried to comfort him. You depicted pretty well Morgana's actual state at this point of the series, that besides her growing anger towards Uther which makes her wanting to leave Camelot, she still has a very good heart.
Only one remark: I think it would have been better to post these scenes in separate chapters, but otherwise it was a good piece to read ;)
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Update soon!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I adored this! The ArMor was very subtle to me, but maybe only because I was looking for it and you actually never intended for it at all. Either way, great job!
hillevi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Absolutely lovely!
azab chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
loved it great job
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Really enjoyable to read a different slant on the story:

not just because today was the Royal wedding!

(My feet ache!)
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
you write morgana extremely well
enjoyingmyyouth chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved it very very very much!

Oh i remember Morgana only had few lines n scenes during those episodes as though she was just an extra (can u believe that?) so thanks a bunch to u for putting such a good story!
ElodieAuvray chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
really enjoyed this, always thought there was never enough of morgana in that episode. :) x
WendyLight chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Liked to read it very much. The story is written beautifully and with an interesting insight.
k123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Yes, THIS is what the show needs. I adored Merlin Season 1, but Season 2, especially concerning Morgana, was such a disappointment. There were episodes that I loved, but mostly it just hurt my heart. Honestly, I'm waiting for Morgana to come back in season 3 and burn Camelot to the ground. Thanks for sharing!