Reviews for Not Less of Love
Chandra Migina chapter 6 . 6/10
Great story, and I think you did anot exelant job describing the chemistry between those two xD
werwolf-yasya chapter 6 . 5/20
This is a beautiful story.
clato lover forever chapter 5 . 4/10
I am a hufflepuff that's totally something I would do. :)
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
OMG! I really enjoyed it. It was so lovely and I think I'm going to die of diabetes with all the sweetness in it.

I love veela!Draco but especially Top!Draco and that your fic had both just made it even more perfect than already it was.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing story. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn't my native language.
creativelymundane chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
This was so good! I loved that they didn't immediately fall in love. Great job!
BookLover21340 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
cztelnik chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
An excellent possessive and surprising gentle veela romance.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why is Harry acting like such snotty brat? He's returned from war, seen the horrors, he's old enough to see there's more than just black and white, but he's like constantly picking a fight with Draco and has anger issues like a five year old throwing a tantrum. Isn't Ron supposed to act that way, Harry is mostly always the kind and calm one.
Sue Donym chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Could this story have been more adorable? No, I'm asking seriously, is that even possible for another smidgen of adorableness to have been crammed into this story because I THINK NOT. Granted, I'll read a Veela!Draco story no matter who he's with. But Harry was awesome and cute and I lol'd when he was high on Veela allure.

::happy sigh::
eris8656 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Loved it! :-)
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
cute story ;)
Zikare chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This is a terrific story! It's one of the best veela stories I've ever read. You've captured both the bestial aspect of a creature, but managed to maintain the humanity and believability of the characters.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
It. . . This. . . Awesome. . . . Not comparable. . . Plainly amazing. . . Unbelievably perfect, beautiful.
It's so. . . It's just so. . . It has no need of further polishing up.
Yumi Watase chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I totally loved it. OMG, I sooooooooo loved it. Gah! *fangirl squeal* You did such a good job. Thank you!
denya9511 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
AWWWE! thank you for writing this! i liked possessive Draco!