Reviews for Not Less of Love
Sue Donym chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Could this story have been more adorable? No, I'm asking seriously, is that even possible for another smidgen of adorableness to have been crammed into this story because I THINK NOT. Granted, I'll read a Veela!Draco story no matter who he's with. But Harry was awesome and cute and I lol'd when he was high on Veela allure.

::happy sigh::
eris8656 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Loved it! :-)
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
cute story ;)
Zikare chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This is a terrific story! It's one of the best veela stories I've ever read. You've captured both the bestial aspect of a creature, but managed to maintain the humanity and believability of the characters.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
It. . . This. . . Awesome. . . . Not comparable. . . Plainly amazing. . . Unbelievably perfect, beautiful.
It's so. . . It's just so. . . It has no need of further polishing up.
Yumi Watase chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I totally loved it. OMG, I sooooooooo loved it. Gah! *fangirl squeal* You did such a good job. Thank you!
denya9511 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
AWWWE! thank you for writing this! i liked possessive Draco!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
So sweet! Makes one wish for a love like that
lazy wimp chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Awe, so cute!

I really liked how this fic combined sweet love with some harsh reality troubles and confusion. You wrote a good balance.

Good luck with your present and future works :)
Megany123 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
So sweet, loved your wonderful story. I especially loved your Ron and Hermione and their clever dialogue. Bravo!
flameretardant chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This was the best draco-veela story I've ever read. So well written :)
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Would like to see harry on top. Good story.
annabelllee2222 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aw this was so cute
Ledophole chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
a veela story done right. NO instant love and an honest potrayal of forgiveness and dealing with mistakes Draco made. Hermoine was perfect - totally don't enjoy fanfictions where she sides with Ron and abandons Harry. that would NEVER happen in canon - thoroughly enjoyed seeing her support. Awesome fanfiction : )
NeonStarShine chapter 6 . 6/19/2012