Reviews for Not Less of Love
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 6/28
Why is Harry acting like such snotty brat? He's returned from war, seen the horrors, he's old enough to see there's more than just black and white, but he's like constantly picking a fight with Draco and has anger issues like a five year old throwing a tantrum. Isn't Ron supposed to act that way, Harry is mostly always the kind and calm one.
Sue Donym chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Could this story have been more adorable? No, I'm asking seriously, is that even possible for another smidgen of adorableness to have been crammed into this story because I THINK NOT. Granted, I'll read a Veela!Draco story no matter who he's with. But Harry was awesome and cute and I lol'd when he was high on Veela allure.

::happy sigh::
eris8656 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Loved it! :-)
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
cute story ;)
Zikare chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This is a terrific story! It's one of the best veela stories I've ever read. You've captured both the bestial aspect of a creature, but managed to maintain the humanity and believability of the characters.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
It. . . This. . . Awesome. . . . Not comparable. . . Plainly amazing. . . Unbelievably perfect, beautiful.
It's so. . . It's just so. . . It has no need of further polishing up.
Yumi Watase chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I totally loved it. OMG, I sooooooooo loved it. Gah! *fangirl squeal* You did such a good job. Thank you!
denya9511 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
AWWWE! thank you for writing this! i liked possessive Draco!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
So sweet! Makes one wish for a love like that
lazy wimp chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Awe, so cute!

I really liked how this fic combined sweet love with some harsh reality troubles and confusion. You wrote a good balance.

Good luck with your present and future works :)
Megany123 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
So sweet, loved your wonderful story. I especially loved your Ron and Hermione and their clever dialogue. Bravo!
flameretardant chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This was the best draco-veela story I've ever read. So well written :)
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Would like to see harry on top. Good story.
annabelllee2222 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aw this was so cute
Ledophole chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
a veela story done right. NO instant love and an honest potrayal of forgiveness and dealing with mistakes Draco made. Hermoine was perfect - totally don't enjoy fanfictions where she sides with Ron and abandons Harry. that would NEVER happen in canon - thoroughly enjoyed seeing her support. Awesome fanfiction : )