Reviews for 2 minutes and 17 seconds of bliss
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Aww. Poor Santana. Jacob is a jerk! He needs to get his face pummeled in. I'm usually not for bullying but he bullies others as well. So he's a bully.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Whoo! Wow! Of course that's what Rachel saw. LOL So Santana and Brit are sure to end up together. Awesome!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This has a lot of potential. Can't wait to read more. I would be afraid for that to happen, I would just be too scared. Sure, seeing the future would be amazing but not at the cost of thousands, if not millions of lives.
there.u.are chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
i love this fiction! i love how this story starts and i cant wait to read the next chapter. will u be continuing this story? it would be ashamed if u are not. i hope u will. nonetheless, thanks for writing this piece. have a nice day!
Orange Bulldog chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
This is a cool idea!

Also, I love Sue thinking her cheerleaders are invincible. That was perfect.
randrum chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I love the concept of this story, combining Glee with Flashforward. And the fact you centered it around the Santana/Brittany pairing makes it all the better. I am really liking the story and hope you update soon.
kswhateverspace chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
love this crossover! i haven't kept up with flashforward, but i do like the show and I love glee. There is just so many possibilities! Im glad you thought of this. Looking forward to more.
SlikeSandra chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey thanks! And sorry I forgot to thank you for the beta-reading in this chapter!
Charmedfan90 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
The chapter was great...people don't always review right away, so don't be discouraged ok? Good luck with the rest of your chapters :D