Reviews for Conjugate Pairs
EmmettRose chapter 9 . 4/12
Have you just abandoned you stories? I so wish you would finish them please.
kitty j chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Dearest Zors,
Please, please, pleeeeease, tell me there will be more. That you've just been too busy to think, much less write. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see more of our poor Adoptedward. There is a lot of story here, left to tell. Please come back and tell it.
kitty j
SeekingJamestown chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
This is really good. I can't wait to read more.
1cruelmonth chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
I lurve Edward! He is covering for Bella, right? Cuz I only want him to be a leetle bad. What happens next? Still hoping for a Portrait update.
1cruelmonth chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
janshanr chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I put off reading this chapter bcuz I was put off by Es & Carl doing it. I wish I hadn't. Good chapter.
Francisca Swan chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Ack. I was so absorbed in the story I didn't even realize it was the last chapter (evidence of awesome writing). I am eagerly waiting for the next update!
NY13 chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Ok you got this tagged as humor/romance and there is a whole heck of a lot of drama llamas parading around. I absolutely love how you're going between Carlisle's and Edward's POV. You rarely get the parent's pov and particularly the father's pov in their struggle to raise a teenager. It's also such an honest parent's pov where they are tired, don't understand, maybe don't have the patience to deal with all the crap. I like this Edward too, covering with snark and sarcasm...he's such an outsider with nothing to moivate his change until...I just can't wait to see where you take this.
JuMa chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Okay I need an Edward or Bella POV like, NOWW Oo
itsanewday chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
First of all THANK YOU for updating! I love this story and I'm really happy to read a new chapter.

About this chapter WTF? What happened, I really hope the next update will be soon because I'm really curious.

I hope you are well ;)
jmolly chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
This is excellent writing, hon'. I wonder if he's covering for B. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for posting :)
TheDragonfly73 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I can't believe you updated!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I am SO glad you'd finally update! Your story is too Great to wait! I wonder what really happen thou.. Can't wait to find out next! Love it! )
philippayfrancis chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Oh my God! That's what I said when I saw the update for Conjugate Pairs in my email this morning. THANK YOU!

Then I said OMG again while reading this awesome chapter and realizing that E has gotten himself into HUGE trouble. That was genius to only let us see the after-effects of the incident and to see it through his parents' eyes. Now I can't wait to find out what went down!
MarchHare5 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
You know how I feel about this chapter already. Effing brilliant. :)