Reviews for Lone Soldier at School
Guest chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
I liked your story. No really I did. I also like how it wasn't dirty, because if it turned out to be like that I would hunt you down myself. But the point is, it's good and I want to see more fan fic from you. Ps don't take my word lightly xD
lightning8860 chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
I really enjoyed the way you interacted with the characters at the beginningof each chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2015
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute it was so kawai
cresellia chapter 23 . 3/28/2015
This was a good fanfic for light-reading, something to keep your mind from stressing out, which is a job well done cause most fics either make me go hysteric from the suspense or bore me out with excess description. I have my exams coming up and stuff like this is what keeps me from the stressing out about it.
I enjoyed reading this. I must admit, nice job on keeping the characters intact with their personalities throughout the fic, as I was hoping Lightning might go soft on Hope but she didn't, well, not to the degree an inexperienced writer would make her, and that's the spark to it.
Thank you so much! I really liked your fanfic.
cresellia chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Great. now Hope has been sent to Gran Pulse. Lightning is sure to come to his rescue. And confide in hima bout her nature aand past of course.
Great work.
cresellia chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
I'm starting to like this fic, and the setting.
Poor Hope though. It's rather rare to be lucky and dead meat in the same day.
lightning claire estheim chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I read the whole thing the ending is my favorite I love you're story
Electronic-Star chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
epicmaster chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I love it :D
Ladysilverwolf chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
That was just perfect I loved it you should right some more 3
Scythelike chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
I'm so glad I read this story now when its already complete. if i saw this story still in process; i would be one of those crazy readers who would hunt you down and beg for an update! :D

it was really funny and you were able to keep most of there character especially Light. (that stubborn warrior goddess just can't admit her feelings!)

Poor Hope, he is always bullied from left to right especially by those idiotic duo (sorry, i can't remember their name because i see them as someone who needs to feel Lightning's cold metal blade :p) but thanks to that, he was able to make or rather persist Light to teah him combat. still, the death of her mom is really gruesome :( i'm shock that he doesn't have a trauma.

after 10 chapters, i was desperately waiting for Fang. i mean it was said in the beginning it has 3 couples and as chapters go on. Fang is not yet to be seen! i thought you already forgot her but thanks to a 1% alcohol injected to Vanille's system making Hope her poor victim then like a rainbow appeared revealing Fang who's the only who can stop the peppy girl's rampage.

to tell you the truth. the girl to girl make out was really intense making my face burn up. CURSES! why was Fang not made as a man?! oh well. she's still hot and has a smirk that can make girls' swoon more than a guy x3

i noticed that the characters were you usually sent flying hitting walls and ceilings with broken bones and all. I'm surprised nobody was hospitalized especially the guy who thinks mighty of himself but actually he's low as a pile crap o.o (look at what you're making me say!) but you got to give him credit for his determination but stupidity is not an excuse

Whe they fought against Cao; the events happened too fast...i don't know... i guess i wasn't able to savor the chapter? i don't even know how she got stucked in that position and she should have destroyed her restraints earlier if she could rather than waiting for her blade to pass through her torso. considering her injury, i thought she would die from blood lost!

the ending was cute and since it was an older Hope is something to scream for! since i already his older version at FFXIII-2 made my imagination better! I couldn't help but laugh to myself at the end. things have been made official whenvhe heard the words he had been dreading to hear from her for years. i imagined Hope joking Lightning that they should move to a single room which sent him flying in her attempt to cover up her embarrassment :))
Moderately Mad Moxxi chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Why is it that as soon as Raines is in a story, it becomes funny?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Railroading ahead- CHOO CHOO!

It's stereotypical, chiched, flanderized, and trite to a T. But I can't bring myself to dislike it at all. This fic is crack!
Anon-chan chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Well, I do agree with your views on Nora's death. I mean she literally ran from her only son with a gun shoved into her hands while having only one thought of saving her son. Even though she died for an amazingly brave reason she did cast her fate onto herself. What I don't understand is why others fail to see that what they see as a complex even is actually already as simple as it gets; a mother risked and sacrificed her own life in an attempt to save her son! You, Kai are one smart cookie. I do love your stories although I only admire from afar. However I sometimes feel that you may need an editor or BETA reader to fix up any mistakes and they really do help! I'm loving the story so far and the plot line is simple yet because of that it seems like there is a twist that the reader MUST reveal. Keep it up, Kai and maybe you won't need an editor!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Stop Trolling chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Im glad I didn't read this until now because if i did not i would have to wait for another update for the story before you finished i could this was a wonderful story that i finished in one sitting and i must it was time well spent.

I hope some time soon you will write another story along the same lines as this one !

9/10