Reviews for Ninth Grade
trypophobica chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
this is great i am very happy

very,, very,, very happy

you know happy?

that is what this story makes me
racerabbit chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
At first I thought this whole thing was getting unrealistic (unscrubisic) but then that ending. And Cox's and JD's admittances at the end made it all work again. Still don't buy the whole smoking thing thou, sorry. That end made it totally ok again and just the good kind of feels that things won't get worse again, thank you :)
racerabbit chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Nope. This chapter. I can't. Why was I given emotions?
racerabbit chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I haven't commented yet but I will now - THIS STORY! FEELS! Thanks _ worst part is they are so in character it's not even funny. Really good story so far but I feel you are going to make it more emotional from now on...*sob sob*
DaydreamDestination chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
is there any chance we'll ever know how it all ends?
please update I wanna know whats going on there ! :)
Clara rycbarm chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Aww. Now We'll never know what happened. :(
Angee99 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Hey,
first sorry for grammar mistakes, i'm from Germany ;)
But I must write this, because thist story is really awesome
and I'm really exited to know how it is going on with this story!

So please update next time :)
Many Greetings from Germany,
Angee99
I am Living-Quietly Bleeding chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Gahh I hope you update it was really good!
Didget chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Awesome! I cannot wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
This is great, please update! :D
WishfullyThinking chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
hurry up hurry up hurry up
TheFallenArchangel chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
... Please update soon.. PLEASE!
DaydreamDestination chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
this is awesome :)
i love jda stories like this one.
im impressed by the way you wrote the dreams*
Cat Feathers chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
... I'll freely admit I'm not a fan of straight up angst, as I feel it's predictable. However, I'll try to ignore that for the time being.
My main concern is I feel like the dream plot device is underexplained. Why are they sharing dreams? You don't necessarily have to answer this, but I do think JD and Cox should be a bit more confused and questioning as to why this is happening. Remember, Cox is established as an extremely hard atheist, so I doubt he'd automatically accept this. Plus, it's a big leap to go from: "I had a dream about a colleague" to "I had a dream about a colleague which must mean we're sharing dreams and everything in them is totally accurate." I suppose this is sort of handwaved by JD asking about it, but still, they seem to accept it too readily.
ObeyTheFluff chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
It didn't suck at all...This chapter was awesome...