Reviews for Juxtaposition
falconer54 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is one of my favorites because you show what Watson can be capable of. I am convinced that Watson has many talents Holmes does not know about.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Brilliant fic!

heaven shadow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I enjoyed the characterization but on a technical note - if there was a concern about explosion as a result of an increase in chemicals which changes the gas - wouldn't a gun shot simply exacerbate the situation?
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Another wonderful story! I'm going to need to get out my thesaurus so I can stop using the same words over and over again about your work. :) I enjoyed watching Watson save Holmes' life. I thoroughly enjoy your characters and story ideas. I honestly haven't read one I didn't like. Keep 'em coming!
sjl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Loved it, as always. Watson usually just does not get enough credit, and you are one of the few who manages to show him in a positive light. Great writing!
shedoc chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
that was fantastic! i loved the conversation at the end!

a few spelling mistakes (homophone confusion mostly and one or two missing letters) but otherwise this was perfect!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Bart,you did it again. I hope that there is a sequel on the way. Thank you for sharing.
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Your Watson portrayal is brilliant. I like how he apologized for Holmes ribs...

I'd write a longer review but the internet is being especially frustrating right now...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I KNOW you picture Ian Hart as Watson, but who's Holmes?

Jeremy Brett?

This was absolutely brilliant. I am really loving your Police Surgeon universe, and really can't get enough.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well done I like this Watson a lot. Not to be underestimated. Great story an a good fleshing out of familiar, yet not so much, characters. I would like to see more of them all.
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
First rate, Watson does subconsciously what Holmes struggles to do by intellect.
bemj11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Awesome! Your Watson is wonderful in these, and I absoulutely love your Lestrade.