Reviews for Role Play
majorslashsquad chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Isn't that so annoying? You're all into it, and your partner just breaks out completely...Ah well. Kudos, it was very nicely written.
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ah how I love DominateShawn. Wonderful.

TVL
slotted chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Bad Chris he was suppose to play! lol it was cute. I enjoyed it. Thanks alot for writing it!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Straight to the point, and lol at the last line. Good job.
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
LMAO, Chris corpsed in the middle of bedroom antics.

SEND FOR THE MAN! XD
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Trust Chris to do something like that! On the other hand I think Shawn can make anyone break character! Lol, it was sexy and funny at the same time! (_)
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Funny and hot, leave it to chris to break character.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Chris broke kayfabe! Get him!

Good job. So cute yet so hot.
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
O :D

Very hot and sexy. I love HBKxCJ I do, I do! Great job!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
lol That was cute. I like seeing a dominant Shawn once in awhile.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Haha! Funny and cute. I loved it. Great job!

.: TMM :.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hehe way to kill the mood Chris. Lol, but it was a hilarious ending. I love a dominating Shawn. He is one of the very few guys I love paired up with Chris. This was entertaining and cute.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Gotta love roll playing. I liked this one good job. It was hot and funny both.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Leave it to Chris to break scene. That boy, I swear, you can't teach him nothing. Hot with the right about of cuteness. 3
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I absolutely loved this, it made a real change to see Shawn topping at all, let alone as a dom. It was really hot and I could just imagine Chris being all tied up and slutty and then the end... the end! I nearly died laughing, I heard Shawn's voice and just imagined that head shake thing he does and it killed me altogether.

Brilliant fic - loved it!