Reviews for Gone
This was lovely! )
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Liked this.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is really good. I love the relationship you'e developed between Giles and Buffy; it feels very natural and unforced, and your characterisations are spot on. The detail about Watchers and Slayers was very well thought out. Great job, well done.
Piratesss chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This might just be my favorite Buffy/Giles fic of all time.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was amazing! It had a different tone from many d the fics out there and it was really good. It had a strange rhythm but it worked really well. I would love to read more about your Buffy and Giles and see what happens to them!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WOW! That was just plain AWESOME! Loved it!

THANKS:"D
M. Moon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful! The characterizations, the tone, the mood - all perfect. I enjoyed this so much, thank you for sharing!
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was sweet, and really organic in a weird way. Well done.
Marni-Wallace chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was just an excellent story.

I found the characterization for both Buffy and Giles spectacularly perfect. You really captured their dynamic, and elaborated on it in such an amazing way that really paid homage to the unique partnership that many find so very difficult to encompass.

It made me a bit sad that their Watcher/Slayer dynamic was never really a big focus (or even a minor one) in the show, because it hold such great potential, as you so aptly displayed in this fic.

This was just absolutely spectacular. Well done.
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awesome story, its soo adorable.
eligin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this is the only time i have been disappointed to see complete on a fic, i want more of this au, your imagination is outstanding, this story blew me away, i loved it completly. please think about expanding it more if possible, thank you very much
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story! It was so much fun to read. I've been reading a lot of dark and depressing stories lately, so it was nice to read one with a good old fashioned happy ending. I really like the way you took things in this story. I always love a good Buffy and Giles relationship. Great job! Thank you so much for writing!

P.S. I wouldn't mind a sequal. :D
mmooch chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very cool job with this. I thought it was kinda weird that Buffy had to stay in Sunnydale until they closed the Hellmouth - especially since they didn't know there was one there when she moved there. I mean, did all the past Slayers stick to Hellmouths too? If that were the case, then what demon or vamp in their right mind would go there?
Blind Magdalene chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Argh, this was bloody brilliant! Was this a one-shot, or is this going to be continued? I hope that it's not over yet, i can so see Buffy and Giles falling in love already!

Can't wait for update!
renaid chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is delightfully brilliant. Such a thoughtful approach to Buffy and Giles. I love it.