Reviews for Destined To Be
helena123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
At the end ryu probably took her at his house and we or know what would have happened. Good vocabulary and the story was absolutely fantastic. I just wish their feelings could be revealed in dead or alive 6. Also irien should disappear and never be found. Ryu is always there for Kasumi. He said once DON'T DIE ON ME KASUMI. And when hayate and ayane managed to kill Kasumi clone a he went there looked at her with care and placed her down lovingly. u deserve 10 stars
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Cute piece of fluff! Destined to be the together...I love it! Okay, I'm so glad you reviewed my story so that I could check out your FFN page...you have so much stuff I wanna read! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this!
The sane nipple chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is niceā€¦ but why does my lemon sense tingle? Cause I'm not too sure.
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love it!
RyuxKasumi chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This story nearly actually made me cry, this was a really good Kasumi x Ryu story! :)
DAIMYO chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You picked that last phrase:''Darkness is destined to lift in the end.I still have much left to do.''from Ninja Gaiden II or Ninja Gaiden Sigma II,also Kasumi appears in the ending of both games,that must be where you got your idea for this fanfic Fanfic but there are many spelling errors like sleep ''slept'' this happens Ninja Gaiden III and Ninja Gaiden Sigma III.
The black Silhouette Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
How romantic! I hope you make more! I love Ryu and Kasumi.
Kunoichi of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awwww its cute. We need more stories of Ryu X Kasumi.
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I wish you can make a full story of them together after this, but either way, good job!
SoulKasumi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very romantic KasumixRyu forever
A chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very romantic KasumixRyu
rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
aaaaaaaaw*a tear falls*i liked it sooooooo much.I hope you keep up doing ryu\kasumi stories my friend;
Ninja chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great first review. Great story. Are you going to continue this?