Reviews for Destined To Be
Besweet chapter 1 . 11/15
Team Ninja are usually good with an endless tease, in this particular game he was with Sonia at the end looking at the sunset and it looked like they were holding hands but actually they werent. Irene/Sonias feelings towards Ryu was obvious but he never seemed to responded much to it and its confusing at times of what was the purpose of Irenes returning to the games as i dont feel like they have a good chemistry, very forced somehow due to the NES game. But without Ryu, Irene doesnt actually have any story at all, theres nothing that would keep her around so he would have to carry her in the story all the time otherwise she would be forgotten. Thats what i meant with confusing and lack of purpose, and because of Kasumis background/relation to Ryu i think Irene will always be in Kasumis shadow even if Kasumi and Ryu wouldnt become canon.

Then at the end of the credit Kasumi showed up out of the blue, so this was actually pretty smart of you to expend the plot since it was annoying that Ryu hardly talked lol. This could have been what should have happened, anyways this was a very sweet short story and the title was so fitting:)
helena123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
At the end ryu probably took her at his house and we or know what would have happened. Good vocabulary and the story was absolutely fantastic. I just wish their feelings could be revealed in dead or alive 6. Also irien should disappear and never be found. Ryu is always there for Kasumi. He said once DON'T DIE ON ME KASUMI. And when hayate and ayane managed to kill Kasumi clone a he went there looked at her with care and placed her down lovingly. u deserve 10 stars
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Cute piece of fluff! Destined to be the together...I love it! Okay, I'm so glad you reviewed my story so that I could check out your FFN have so much stuff I wanna read! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this!
The sane nipple chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is niceā€¦ but why does my lemon sense tingle? Cause I'm not too sure.
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love it!
RyuxKasumi chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This story nearly actually made me cry, this was a really good Kasumi x Ryu story! :)
DAIMYO chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You picked that last phrase:''Darkness is destined to lift in the end.I still have much left to do.''from Ninja Gaiden II or Ninja Gaiden Sigma II,also Kasumi appears in the ending of both games,that must be where you got your idea for this fanfic Fanfic but there are many spelling errors like sleep ''slept'' this happens Ninja Gaiden III and Ninja Gaiden Sigma III.
The black Silhouette Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
How romantic! I hope you make more! I love Ryu and Kasumi.
Kunoichi of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awwww its cute. We need more stories of Ryu X Kasumi.
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I wish you can make a full story of them together after this, but either way, good job!
SoulKasumi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very romantic KasumixRyu forever
A chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very romantic KasumixRyu
rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
aaaaaaaaw*a tear falls*i liked it sooooooo much.I hope you keep up doing ryu\kasumi stories my friend;
Ninja chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great first review. Great story. Are you going to continue this?