Reviews for The Ushi Oni
MikoKagome1113 chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
aW! How nice. I wish some of the villagers had talked to Inuyasha though, and had thanked him for what he did.

:]

Good story.

trekker4life chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Yay for Yoshi! I like him - he's cute. Can't wait to see what's next to come for Inu & Co.
Kitkatka101 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Aw! That was cute! :) I loved it!
Kitkatka101 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! IS HE OKAY?
Lackwit chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Hah! Goodness, Miroku and InuYasha are tolerant of the little troublemaker. :)

Excellent story, knittingknots. Kudos for producing good canon-based stories.
Rickashay chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Great job. Hehe, I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't last longer but I thought that this was a fantastic finish.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I really enjoyed this, KK!

*giggles at the thought of their trip home with Yoshi*
Morbidly Bored chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
:D Sequel? Maybe? :D Thanks~!
Selina MacCloveror chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
A very nice ending. I was thinking it was going to be Yoshi. Not only will the trip home be interesting, but I imagine life back at home will never be quite the same, either! At least Atae and Miroku's kids have a new playmate; you can never have too many of those.

I was also happy to see Yoshi's parents turn, at least a little, as evident from their being "mortified" that InuYasha was hurt because of Yoshi's "disobedience." It may not be full acceptance, but it's an improvement.

Loved this story. Hope to see more chapter fics from you in the future. :)
Sakura Mamiya chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Personally I think that it would be more logical to walk up to the cave where the Oni is on the first day and finish it off with Kazi no Kizu.
Selina MacCloveror chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Damn kid. LOL Hopefully he's learned now first-hand how dangerous hero-worship can be. I have every belief that his dad will unleash some wrath for that one.

That was one ugly oni, all right. And I'm worried about the venom in those spikes, though I have a feeling Yoshi is going to play a role in InuYasha's (hopeful) recovery. Maybe he can be all healed up by the time he and Miroku get home, for his sake; Kagome would not be pleased. Of course, she knows who she's married to, but still. *worries with her*

Loved the chapter. :)
MikoKagome1113 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Aggh What was that little boy doing? Now, not only will Inuyasha be blamed for almost getting that boy killed by the villagers, but he will probably be in a lot of pain with that poisening. Baah I can't wait for the next chapter!

MikoKagome1113 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I was kind of disappointed in seeing Inuyasha and Miroku go through such a systematic way of dealing with Youkai in the end of the manga. I mean, yea it probably pays good, but the way of handling them just doesn't seem to suit Inuyasha at all. He usually just heads right on in and takes care of it right away, not patiently wait for the proper time, even IF it is the right thing to do!

Rickashay chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Wo, I can't wait to read more. Great job.
Kanna37 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Ah! No, you did it again! Cliffie! (ripping out hair I really don't have to lose, lol)

Hyperventilating and waiting desperately for next chapter...

Amber