Reviews for The Case of the Detective from the States
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
Well, hopefully it works. lol Considering that it's HOLMES, well... it probably WON'T! More, please?
AdidasandPie chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Oh, Lestrade, what will your wife say?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Heehee! Lestrade not only has to put up with Chief, Connor, and his friends, but also with Clara, who's mooning over his every move! LOL More, please?
aragonite chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
SNORT!

OK, I needed that after all the terrible tension...but where's Jack and when do we find out the connection? Whimper.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Alright! Lestrade seems to be doing an impeccable job impersonating his friend. More, please?
AdidasandPie chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Lestrade, you and Holmes should so start an acting troop! Oh, the joy.
AdidasandPie chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Where has he gone? Disguises and deception- we're getting into it now.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Alright! Let's see how they do in tricking EVERYONE (who doesn't know about it, that is), in thinking Jack's perfectly ok, when, in fact, it seems he ISN'T. More, please?
AdidasandPie chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
Oh my. Where has he gone?

""This way, Watson." Holmes cut the conversation off. He had found a trail. As an afterthought, he beckoned the Inspector as well, and we set off down the street."

Loved that part.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
Alright! Action has come. More, please? More intriguing by the minute, I must admit.
AdidasandPie chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
We ARE taking off! 'I felt a pang of pity for those who would be left to clean up after the man'. Know that from experience, eh, Watson?

This Jack-Lestrade thing is addling me. I think I'm on the right train of thought when I say they share the same last name... perhaps not. Hey-'It's useless to speculate without data'. Oh, wait I have data- I'm just no good at deduction. I suppose I'll have to just wait and see.
AdidasandPie chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
So finally we get an explanation of all this wacky behavior. I'm beginning to see the 'possibly deranged' side of the police now.
Aragonite chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
Argh!

Awful!

So when do we figure out Lestrade's connection with the man?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
More, please? I am loving the suspense so far!
AdidasandPie chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
That's intense, man. It seems we're dealing with the vengeful criminals here.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »