Reviews for Them and Me
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oh my god. you're one of my favorite glee authors and the I saw that you wrote lwd/dasey (my first otp) and my heart just stopped. you are AMAZING, as is this and everything i've ever read by you.
Quorkin chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow, powerful stuff there! Beautifully written. Keep it up.
oreocookies13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
beautiful story :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Interesting concept. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
sad! but I could see it all in my head and could even imagine them doing that to each other.
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was realy good ! I always love Emily's point of view.

But I think it was really well written, very gripping, kept my attention the full way through. I loved how everything was presented, and Emily having such voice. Sounds silly aha but it really brought it out so honestly and clearly.

Anyways I'd discuss every line or part I liked but I could save trouble by just posting a link to the story since I loved it all :)

I know its not yours, but it was great !
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
oh man, this is beautiful, an oh so very sad.
lavenderskyxx chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Really interesting, it had this... gripping sadness that I can't really put my finger on, but it kept my attention from beginning to end. It's interesting to see Emily's perspective on their relationship, because the girl knows so much and notices everything usually. I am in love with the line "beautiful by proxy", because I am sure that a lot of people feel that way in their lives - when someone else overshadows them and they just sort of follow, not knowing what else to do.

Anyway, it was well written and I love the point of view you chose, it really speaks to you. Great job!