Reviews for Days of the Wolf
Cashlin Snow chapter 1 . 5/14
Interesting. A bit of introspective depth going on there that was probably the most enjoyable part of this story to read. Creative and different from a lot of Sonic fics on here. Written well and enjoyable! Thanks for posting!
justsomeone chapter 1 . 1/11
Ok, so

I think I loved sonic howling.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
AWOOOOOOO
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
THIS WAS SO WELL WRITTEN
OMIGOD
i don't why exactly this sotry has left a lasting imact on me but dear god it has
good good great
cooca chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
where's THE WOLF PART!
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Very, very nice!
Darks8728 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Loved it, especially the part when he howled. :)
Cheetahtwo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That's a really cool and fun fanfic! Good job and keeps up the work!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story! I found myself holding back laughter, thinking about Sonic laughing maniacally, with twitchy eyes and stuff, talking to Nelson the rock like he was crazy! Maybe he could even draw a little face on Nelson? Lol, I'm kidding!
Anyways, great story and very clever mindset for Sonic! Keep up the great writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was really good! I especially liked the howling-got-Tails'-attention part! lol. That and you totally kept all the characters in character! Especially Knuckles, lol! Thanks for the story!
Ice T chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice one.
You Can Call Me Nora chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A very philosophical look on the Werehog. Very nice. Thank goodness for his friends conveniently being around.

They missed his smile? Aww... I'm a sucker for cheesy stuff like that. So cute.

All in all, very nice. He'd call the pillar Nelson? ...Okay. I was thinking Chester, but, you know, whatever makes you happy.

Nora