Reviews for Days of the Wolf
where's THE WOLF PART!
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Very, very nice!
Darks8728 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Loved it, especially the part when he howled. :)
Cheetahtwo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That's a really cool and fun fanfic! Good job and keeps up the work!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story! I found myself holding back laughter, thinking about Sonic laughing maniacally, with twitchy eyes and stuff, talking to Nelson the rock like he was crazy! Maybe he could even draw a little face on Nelson? Lol, I'm kidding!
Anyways, great story and very clever mindset for Sonic! Keep up the great writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was really good! I especially liked the howling-got-Tails'-attention part! lol. That and you totally kept all the characters in character! Especially Knuckles, lol! Thanks for the story!
Ice T chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice one.
You Can Call Me Nora chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A very philosophical look on the Werehog. Very nice. Thank goodness for his friends conveniently being around.

They missed his smile? Aww... I'm a sucker for cheesy stuff like that. So cute.

All in all, very nice. He'd call the pillar Nelson? ...Okay. I was thinking Chester, but, you know, whatever makes you happy.

Nora
Takhrenixe chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Damn.

That was amazing. x3
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Nicely done. You managed make this both touching and hilarious at the same time, which most people can't pull off.

Also, I'd never stopped to consider "What now?" after Sonic lost the Wolf form, which, looking at the situation now, is really something to think sbout. After all that time, he must have gotten used to it, and *poof*, suddenly it's gone.

Well, thanks for the good read. Keep up the great work!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Sweet fanfic! (Again.)

-Torpe
St. Noof chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a great one-shot. I never really got to finish Unleashed (DAMN YOU, WEREHOG LEVELS!), but I know the story, and I like the little struggle in Sonic's head here. Can't wait for the other updates, and hope you have fun in Australia.