Reviews for Days of the Wolf
Darks8728 chapter 1 . 1/28
Loved it, especially the part when he howled. :)
Cheetahtwo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That's a really cool and fun fanfic! Good job and keeps up the work!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story! I found myself holding back laughter, thinking about Sonic laughing maniacally, with twitchy eyes and stuff, talking to Nelson the rock like he was crazy! Maybe he could even draw a little face on Nelson? Lol, I'm kidding!
Anyways, great story and very clever mindset for Sonic! Keep up the great writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was really good! I especially liked the howling-got-Tails'-attention part! lol. That and you totally kept all the characters in character! Especially Knuckles, lol! Thanks for the story!
Ice T chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice one.
You Can Call Me Nora chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A very philosophical look on the Werehog. Very nice. Thank goodness for his friends conveniently being around.

They missed his smile? Aww... I'm a sucker for cheesy stuff like that. So cute.

All in all, very nice. He'd call the pillar Nelson? ...Okay. I was thinking Chester, but, you know, whatever makes you happy.

Nora
Takhrenixe chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Damn.

That was amazing. x3
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Nicely done. You managed make this both touching and hilarious at the same time, which most people can't pull off.

Also, I'd never stopped to consider "What now?" after Sonic lost the Wolf form, which, looking at the situation now, is really something to think sbout. After all that time, he must have gotten used to it, and *poof*, suddenly it's gone.

Well, thanks for the good read. Keep up the great work!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Sweet fanfic! (Again.)

-Torpe
St. Noof chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a great one-shot. I never really got to finish Unleashed (DAMN YOU, WEREHOG LEVELS!), but I know the story, and I like the little struggle in Sonic's head here. Can't wait for the other updates, and hope you have fun in Australia.
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Yeah, I do like this a lot. Maybe more than any of your other things... Not as hilarious, but certainly containing some wonderful thoughts on Sonic and his Werehog incident; and on the fact that 'normal' Sonic is more of a teamplayer than a lone wolf.

Manchmal heul' ich auch den Vollmond an... es macht halt irgendwie Spaß ;-)

Speedy
Flash the cat chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Nice job!

I do have to say that what I loved the most was sonics thought process. You got into that speed crazed mind and spoke for sonic himself. Thats what I admire about your work. You just capture the charactars so perfectly.

And yes I can totally relate to sonics state of mind. Being imoble without anybody to converse with ussually leads to random thoughts.

Anyway I beleive this was pretty good fluff and I cant wait to read the rest of your stories.

Flash