Reviews for Extreme Measures
Justname chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was creepy awesome. Really creative! Evil stalkerward.
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just found this story and read it. holy shit. I had no idea edward would kill jake. he really was obsessive, wasn't he? I really enjoyed this. you are such a talented writer. I love if on a winters night and mergers and acquisitions. I am glad edward and jasper got back together, because Jasper could have been next on his hit list! really enjoyed this, melissa
35nanou chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Je pensais avoir tout lu de tes écrits sur Edward et Jasper et bien non j'avais oublié cet OS. Je viens de palier à cet oubli et tant mieux car c'est une histoire fabuleuse sur une passion dévorante jusqu'à l'excès en l'occurrence la mort de Jake. Edward est allé vraiment loin pour retrouver l'homme de sa vie. Jasper ne s'est pas rendu compte que finalement Edward n'allait pas si bien que ça et que tout a été fait dans un seul but le récupéré et on peut le dire ça a marché car dorénavant Edward vit son rêve éveillé avec un Jasper à nouveau amoureux de lui.

Une de tes plus belles histoire sans conteste.

Encore bravo.

A bientôt.
Bella Ami chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow! I forgot how much I love slash! Awesome job! It has just enough psycho in it and he got his man in the end...literally!

So glad I saw this rec!

Bella Ami
angela12665 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I can't believe this was an o/s. It was so damn good! I was completely creeped out! I didn't see the Jake twist coming..not AT ALL. Psychoward freaked me out. lol
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. Damn, that was a good O/S. Like a multi chap in one go. I think your one of the only authors I know who can do that.

Damn, yeah we've all been rejected and had melt downs but wow, stalkerward took it to the extreme. I was so happy for his progress and so pissed a J for leading him on by asking him out for coffees and dinner but wow I didn't see it coming that he wasn't doing as well as he made out.

I really hope that now they are back together he can really truly heal and let those psycho like stalker tendencies go for good. Great O/S, it brought out many emotions which surely is the sign of a good story.
mssdare chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really don't know what was I thinking to start reading the story on the slow Saturday morning! I cried!

Oh, you are just so mean to write such a good stories;)

I felt so sorry for both Jasper and Edward...
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow! Love that he got his happy ending... I knew he was too crazy to be happy letting jasper go

Great writing and story
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMFG! I'm not sure I even have words... I bawled like a baby in the beginning, then got really freaked out... Then, I I'm not even sure how to feel after that. Wanted a HEA for Edward and Jasper BUT... at what price? That story was soooo well written. It left me feeling... not sure yet. I LOVE writers that can make me FEEL so much. YOU... well, you have totally outdone yourself in that respect w/ this one shot. I am shocked at just how much you made me feel especially in a ONE SHOT! Damn, you are good!
YoMo83 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wait a minute - did you just give the bad guy an HEA? Some kind of balls you've got there. I LOOOVE it!
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I had a feeling that Edward was still crazy and hiding things from himself, but I had expected him to kidnap Jasper or something. Him killing Jake was a real (and creepy lol) surprise. Though honestly, with Psychoward I should have seen it coming. ;P
teleshawna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm not even going to play it cool...that story just completely creeped me out. In a good way! When he started talking about Jake's truck...I'm yelling NOOOOO at my laptop. My feelings were on a roller coaster. Completely disturbed about the stalking, then happy about Edwards recovery and healthy steps, concerned about about the friendship with Jasper, then sad about Jake but hopeful for E&J. THEN you shocked me with what Edward did. Then, they are together in end and now I'm left traumatized. I've already rec'ed it to non slash readers and forced my husband to listen to my rant about it. Soooo good. Thank you! This did it for're going on the Favorites!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Incredible. Loved every word. Just knew it was Edward who killed Jake. And he'll never regret it. But it may still come back to haunt him someday.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Holy shit! Yes, Edward is batshit crazy. I didn't expect that little!
Velexiraptor chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Everyone loves an obsessive psycho killer. xD
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »