Reviews for Extreme Measures
teleshawna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm not even going to play it cool...that story just completely creeped me out. In a good way! When he started talking about Jake's truck...I'm yelling NOOOOO at my laptop. My feelings were on a roller coaster. Completely disturbed about the stalking, then happy about Edwards recovery and healthy steps, concerned about about the friendship with Jasper, then sad about Jake but hopeful for E&J. THEN you shocked me with what Edward did. Then, they are together in end and now I'm left traumatized. I've already rec'ed it to non slash readers and forced my husband to listen to my rant about it. Soooo good. Thank you! This did it for me...you're going on the Favorites!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Incredible. Loved every word. Just knew it was Edward who killed Jake. And he'll never regret it. But it may still come back to haunt him someday.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Holy shit! Yes, Edward is batshit crazy. I didn't expect that little twist..wow!
Velexiraptor chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Everyone loves an obsessive psycho killer. xD
irinano chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
omg!

I didn't expect that. you totally got me on this one. Edward was creepy at the begining with the stalking and the pictures but I thought he was better and then, omg, wow what a twist!

The end was just perfect.

and crazyward is hot!

and this one shot could be a great movie!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well I can honestly say I didn't see that comeing. whoa, crazyward is right lmao, thanks
Snappher chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
that homicidal little fucker! : creept but fun!

I hope Jasper doesn't push Wheelchairward off a cliff in your other fic! :o
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was utterly twisted. Loved it.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! I must be twisted but I loved this story. What Edward did was just wow! and I never expected that ending , great job.
kgq chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
What the hell weird and exciting story Edward was a crazy bastard and poor Jasper not knowing and poor Jake that was a shock great wee story thank you
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That turn was unexpected. lol.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow you totally got me. I was crying like a baby for Edward and all his progress and hoping he would find someone new because he was so much better off without Jasper. Then it turns out he was scheming the entire time and killed Jake to be with Jasper. He sure was determined and got what he wanted in the end. Therapy 3x a week really worked for
jmrbear chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love, love, love twisted Edward. His demented, obsessive brilliance is a beautiful thing. Just when I thought he had become truly independant and well adjusted this fabulously twisted tale took me to much more interesting place. I'm kinda gleeful over his utter lack of conscience or morals, thank you for the insanely happy ending. He's a completely contented sociopath and you have told his tale masterfully.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ooooh, CREEPY! Liked it! Thanks for sharing!
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm really ashamed right now. I've already read this story a few months ago and didn't even review...

I guess that the fact that I came back to reread it can tell you how much I loved it

Thanks for sharing !