Reviews for Extreme Measures
irinano chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
omg!

I didn't expect that. you totally got me on this one. Edward was creepy at the begining with the stalking and the pictures but I thought he was better and then, omg, wow what a twist!

The end was just perfect.

and crazyward is hot!

and this one shot could be a great movie!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well I can honestly say I didn't see that comeing. whoa, crazyward is right lmao, thanks
Snappher chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
that homicidal little fucker! : creept but fun!

I hope Jasper doesn't push Wheelchairward off a cliff in your other fic! :o
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was utterly twisted. Loved it.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! I must be twisted but I loved this story. What Edward did was just wow! and I never expected that ending , great job.
kgq chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
What the hell weird and exciting story Edward was a crazy bastard and poor Jasper not knowing and poor Jake that was a shock great wee story thank you
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That turn was unexpected. lol.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow you totally got me. I was crying like a baby for Edward and all his progress and hoping he would find someone new because he was so much better off without Jasper. Then it turns out he was scheming the entire time and killed Jake to be with Jasper. He sure was determined and got what he wanted in the end. Therapy 3x a week really worked for
jmrbear chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love, love, love twisted Edward. His demented, obsessive brilliance is a beautiful thing. Just when I thought he had become truly independant and well adjusted this fabulously twisted tale took me to much more interesting place. I'm kinda gleeful over his utter lack of conscience or morals, thank you for the insanely happy ending. He's a completely contented sociopath and you have told his tale masterfully.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ooooh, CREEPY! Liked it! Thanks for sharing!
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm really ashamed right now. I've already read this story a few months ago and didn't even review...

I guess that the fact that I came back to reread it can tell you how much I loved it

Thanks for sharing !
BlazedToker chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I couldn't sleep and remebered I saw this story on your pro and decided to read it. Might I say that I felt so bad for Edward at first, I was even crying for him but damn he killed Jake. I literally had to reread that part over, to make sure I got it right.

What I don't get is, did he find another accident and call the police as he walked back to the car and see jasper sleeping, or was it a memory of when he aw jake die as he walked towards jazz?

In the end though, I love edward, but damn, jake doesn't deserve to be killed, no matter how much I dislike him.

Edward was kind of creepy when he was obsessive but damn I love edward, I felt so bad for him.

What do you mean that edward got his Hae in the end?
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So I'm really late reading this, but I've had you on TBR list for a while and now I've started WN I thought I'd catch up with some of your other stuff.

What a one to pick to start with.

I love a good creepy drama and honestly as others have said in their reviews, it would make one hell of a good screenplay.

I honestly thought he was getting better, I expected a bad break up with Jake and E being stronger now helping to pick up the pieces and then a HEA but not that. Holy shit, poor Jasper, I just don't wanna think what could happen next.

Awesome honey, loved it
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
HOLY CRAP!

That's one unespected ending, this o/s should win an award or something my haeart was getting out of my chest the whole time! OMG, Crazyward had us fooled, even the doctor, poor Jake! I didn't know the poor bastard well but nobody deserves to die, and poor Jasper stuck with that nutcase! Well, nobdy is gonna love him and take care of him like E, that's for sure, LOL

You are so talented, I'm gonna pimp you everytime I can.

Luv u hun and Happy holidays ;)
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Jesus! This one was creepy; really creepy. And sad. I was a little afraid the whole time while reading... "Edward was a BIT obsessed with Jasper", are you kidding?

Thanks.