Reviews for Extreme Measures
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So I'm really late reading this, but I've had you on TBR list for a while and now I've started WN I thought I'd catch up with some of your other stuff.

What a one to pick to start with.

I love a good creepy drama and honestly as others have said in their reviews, it would make one hell of a good screenplay.

I honestly thought he was getting better, I expected a bad break up with Jake and E being stronger now helping to pick up the pieces and then a HEA but not that. Holy shit, poor Jasper, I just don't wanna think what could happen next.

Awesome honey, loved it
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
HOLY CRAP!

That's one unespected ending, this o/s should win an award or something my haeart was getting out of my chest the whole time! OMG, Crazyward had us fooled, even the doctor, poor Jake! I didn't know the poor bastard well but nobody deserves to die, and poor Jasper stuck with that nutcase! Well, nobdy is gonna love him and take care of him like E, that's for sure, LOL

You are so talented, I'm gonna pimp you everytime I can.

Luv u hun and Happy holidays ;)
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Jesus! This one was creepy; really creepy. And sad. I was a little afraid the whole time while reading... "Edward was a BIT obsessed with Jasper", are you kidding?

Thanks.

LC
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
omg edward is so creepy...

MY CAPSLOCK OF DOOM AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

*blissful thoughts of creepystalker!edward*
Head Mistress Cullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was great. Had my heart pounding!
laylawray chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
again..great story. i laughed, i cried. i gotta stop reading your stuff at work!
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Is it something wrong with me that I like this story? OMG that was truly awesome. The twist at the end was fantastic. It is great how Edward was able to fool the doctor. What does that say about her? LOL

I loved this! There is something wrong with me when I enjoyed what Edward did to Jake at the end. I wonder if that had anything to do with the fact that I didn't care for Jake anyway. I wonder how I would have felt if his boyfriend had been Seth?

This goes to show that you are truly an amazing writer. I shouldn't be excited about a crazy person getting his guy!
Mrs. Giselle Cullen chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow. That is one fucked up Edward. Wow. But I still loved it.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow, didn't expect that. Creepy. Enjoyed the story, so not sure what that says about me that the stalker gets his dude.
xoJayxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
holy shit! this is da best 1shot ever...goodjob! i loved it
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OMG, that was crazy. My heart was in my stomach most of the story afraid of what might happen. At first I felt so sad for Edward, yes I know he was also creepy and crazy, but I couldn't help it, but to know he was also so cold and calculating. I know it's wrong, but I'm glad Crazyward got his HEA. I cannot believe you had this story in you. You're amazing.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Holy shit!

I mean the actual holy shit...your mind is soo..How the hell did you come up with this? I mean this should be a damn movie one of thoese Lifetime movies with Mary Stuart Materson and Will from Will and grace!

I mean ok at first i was thinking hmm ok? Then it was like this is concerning, then it was holy shit i am concerned, then it was like . ? Then it was like thank God he's getting help, and yay he's getting better but it was a ruse? A hellified elaborate ruse? A plan a year in the making?

I mean yeah you said dark themes but i honestly never imagined how dark he could be. And Jasper poor Jasper has absolutley no freaking clue!

And for once Crazyward got his happy ending!

i mean damn...i could go on and on about the twists and turns i never saw coming. I must find others to read this story so i can fangirl properly because i read a ridiculous amount of fic and to find something that surprises me so throughly

just bravo!
Sara Pratt chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You're a genius! Not what I expected at all, but amazing! Thanks for the twist :)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
HOLY COW! I'm late to this one but boy, was it something else! Not sure WHAT to say! I felt SO SO sorry, sickened for poor E. Then I was so happy he got help.. OR SO I THOUGHT! I'm not a Jake fan, but Edward killing him? Getting rewarded with Jasper? OH MY! LOL I'm conflicted.. Morally it's SO wrong.. In fiction.. It's kinda fun! Does that make me bad? he he
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good lord, how did I miss this one? That was really creepy. This is not the sickest Edward I have ever seen, but stalker Edward is very scary. How the hell did he manage to fool the psychiatrist? For a little while there I thought he might have schizophrenia, but it looks like just plain obsession. *shivers*
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »