Reviews for Extreme Measures
mytai chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow that was fucking brilliant, no wonder he was happy while he was traveling on his own, he was on a mission, man that was good.
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Whoa...that was fantastic. At first i felt so sorry for Edward, not being able to let go or even acknowledge that Jasper had moved on. All the sketches and paintings, whilst pointing to his less than stable mental state, also seemed to be relatively harmless. And when he went to see Jasper at the restaurant I felt so embarrassed for him and was just begging for him to move on and let go.

And then he did...or at least seemed to. It was heartwarming seeing him grow as a person and find himself rather than living solely for Jasper. I couldn't help but smile at his progress and his friendship with Jasper.

And then with the news of Jake's death and Jasper's heartbreak, things seemed to be coming together for the two of them.

As soon as the panic attack hit him as they rounded the corner i just knew, all the pieces started to come together and i read with wide eyes about how Edward and planned and murdered Jake to get him out of the way.

Of course, this is sickening and chilling, but at the same time I found myself happy for Edward...in a round about and worrying way LOL.

I smiled as their friendship grew and deepened and i rejoiced when they finally consummated and everything was rainbows and sunshine. Even though there was always that darkness lingering, i actually worried that Jasper would find out somehow and that they wouldn't be happy. It was a very weird way of thinking LOL.

All in all this was an amazing read, it had me gripped from beginning to end and smiling like an idiot at Edward's HEA. Somehow you managed to make something as sinister and dark as murder, seem like an alright option as long as they ended up happy.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

x
sandfish chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was a brilliant story! It would make a good movie;-)
lovej chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wow. this story is crazy. you are crazy.

i like it ;)
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow that was great. I was hooked from the start. I was prepared for an obsessive E but that was one crazy Mofo. You FN rock.
bubbatopbunk chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Damn, you are such a fine author.
midnight47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
OMG! You totally had me. I totally loved the twist.
Kerrfrano chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Holy Hell that was one crazy story...

I can't believe that Edward killed Jacob... I know he was obsessed but shit that is f**ked up. Lol

Loved it tho
Tracey chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was awesome! As always, you never disappoint.
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was one hell of a good story.

Hugs
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*gasps* Holy f*cking psyhcopath! wow... he planned it all. I can't believe it. Dude, crazyward is freakin' scary. This was so f*cking good. I kept thinking during the epilogue that Jas might find out somehow. (that would make for an interesting story) But to never know... to be living with this person, loving this person... and have no clue as to what they are capable of. Thats insane! I loved this! thank you for sharing.
Kamba chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Just loved it. Great story :)
TwilightFan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow...holy f**k... that had to be one of the most Darkward I've read. How totally f**ked up is he? I just knew it when the story said Jake was dead that Eddie boy had something to do with it. Great great story.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9