Reviews for air and angels
talerano chapter 4 . 6/26
Love it!
ArtyArrow chapter 1 . 5/24
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING

you wrote this so well! ahhh! I really like aus like this (light side Anakin and young Luke and Leia) and you just did it so perfectly! I felt scared for the twins when Tarkin came ohmygoood

anyways, great job, excited to read more!
Camidala chapter 4 . 5/5
I really, really, really like this fic! It has everything, well written, precise, just perfect.
Thank you!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 3/26
This fic was awesomeness! XD I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 4 . 2/9
I cried happy tears over this fic. God I love rebellion anakin. And this is one of the best I've seen in a while. Everything in this was perfect.
Feanariel chapter 4 . 1/9
I love this story :) It has everything I'm looking for in SW fanfiction: Skywalker family fluff, Luke's and Leia's antics, Anakin/Padmé romance, drama, and a dash of adventure, all blended together seamlessly into a great story :)
Novalunni chapter 4 . 1/4
Aaahhh this so cute! I love this!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Wow, just wow. This story was incredibly well written. I had actually been thinking of writing an AU Star Wars fic similar to this... But having now finished this story...I don't think I can! This is honestly just perfection...I just...I have more to say but I can't even put into words becaues I'm so blown away! Amazing job!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
so good hhhhh ;w;
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Yeah, Tarkin's still an $$hole.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Awwwwwww, I'm a fan of an AU where Luke and Leia are with their parents.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
tamale chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
oh my god this was so cute abd well written! although the time jumps could've been marked but other than that wow this was perfect. thanks for writing!
shyd1 chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Reread this and still loving it. All the family feels! All of them!
uad chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I really enjoyed this, and have got a reading spree with your fics. thanks for sharing!
terafonne chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
this is so fluffy and sweet i do love it but it also breaks my heart bc it implies that anakin had to cut down his troops, his fighting five oh first, and i- why does everyone have to dieeee fuck u sidious