Reviews for air and angels
peacelight24 chapter 4 . 6/24
You are the reason I read fanfiction. This is the best AU I've ever read.
fiesa chapter 4 . 1/27
A beautifully perfect ending for a beautifully perfect story.

And since I'm really getting the feeling that I've talked far too much (written, for that matter), I'm going to limit myself here.

Thank you for a wonderful story, great characters, fluff, otherwise-rated and tense plots, interesting twists and turns (until the end of chapter 3 I kept asking myself what happened to Obi-Wan, it's sad you had him die already then but Anakin and Padme still remember him and that is something, at least). For Skywalker twins' cuteness, seriousness, jedi-stuff-ness, parents-and-child-stuff-cuteness. For Padme and Anakin, together. For other Jedi and rescued younglings (note to self: read about Galen Marek). For open endings to evil Moffs and traitors (something that promises a future). For a perfect sentence - "There's not an endless supply of adventures in the universe. Sometimes years go by that are plain boring." For a beautiful family. To their future.

Thank you.
fiesa chapter 3 . 1/27
Insert all positive verbs and adjectives you can think of and it might be enough to describe how I think about this chapter.

Padme and Anakin. Together.

The way you write them together is just perfect. I could continue reading forever.
fiesa chapter 2 . 1/27
Aaaaaaaaaand cut.

Anakin won't kill him. I know he won't. He just found his children, met his son for the first time, is on his way to rescue his wife, considered the Dark Side... He won't fall. Not now, not ever with his family by his side.

Okay, I'll continue on reassuring myself. Thoughts on the chapter? If you're interested. I hope I haven't been trying your patience with all those reviews. I really, really hope so.

Anakin always was my favorite character in the movies. I didn't watch Episode 3 until years after it was released because I didn't want to see him fall. I also didn't follow the clone wars (though I think I should get back to it, just to see who Siri is and what Ahsoka is like) and have been mostly reading myself through the EU. So Luke, Mara, Leia and Han and the kids have been more familiar to me than Anakin and Padme. That's why I'm so happyto have found your stories: you bring them to life here, and I can get to know them. Maybe in a different way than in the movies: it does not really matter to me. I'm just so glad I can read this. Thanks for sharing it here.

Your story is really, really wonderful. Very good descriptions, accurate characterizations and so many good ideas. Luke's ingenuity with plans is starting to really shine. Sabe seems like an interesting character, too. I'm not sure whether I remember Typho - if he's the one I remember, I'm really sad to see him turn traitor on Padme. But I guess I can understand his reasons.
The twins are quite grown-up for their age. I especially liked the way Leia and Anakin interact, the way she knows when she can nag at him and when she should better leave him be. I liked the twins' connection, they're good together! (Whenever Han appears in your story, and however, or even if it isn't Han but someone else who falls in love with Leia he will have to go through Luke, I guess, and the same will happen the other way round: that will be a very, very fun story!)
Bonus in this chapter: Artoo. I love it that Anakin can understand him, and Leia only gets the fundamentals, and that it's better that way. And Threepio and Artoo, reunited.
Just perfect, once again.
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/27
Ah... So this is the story.

I seem to have worked myself through your stories the wrong way, but I don't mind.

It's so wonderful to read your story. I love your little Leia and Luke and the idea of the two of them growing up together is great. Of course, they only get to know themselves just now, but that is still more than they have in the original series. You portray them so sweetly: Leia is Daddy's girl, a rebel, she knows little about history and more about running and hiding and attacking the Empire. Luke, on the other hand, has a lot of Padme: he's strong-minded and level-headed and thinks things through, like the time when he corrects their plan to have their parents meet again. But he looks like Anakin, as Leia notices, and Luke thinks Leia's smile is like Padmes. And it's just... perfect.

I also very much liked the paragraph dealing only with Anakin and Padme, I can't tell you how much.

The twist with Tarkin coming to arrest Padme on charges of treason was a very good one. I was expecting the chapter to end shortly before Anakin came but you've given this story another aspect aside from the (I confess, it would have been enough) family theme. I'm curious to see where you will be taking it from here on!
zoewinter1 chapter 4 . 1/10
this is so freaking amazing! god I love it
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Luke and Leia are really great.

Sorry about the follow without a review. It always bugs me when people do that, but I didn't actually have time to read this when I found it, and I didn't want to loose it.
Love and Rock Music chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
This is amazing! I just read through another story that was very similar, but much shorter, and this was exactly what i wanted. So satisfying! So lovely! Also with lots of funny quips! The best happy mush i've read in a while. You are fab.
clicketykeys chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I really enjoyed this! The changes you've made are both intriguing and reasonable editions to canon. Your profile shows that your last updates were in 2012. Hope things are still going well for you!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
love it!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Love!
Window Girl chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I love this! It's so cute!
Wisegirl2223 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
That was so cute! I dont read much star wars fanfiction but this was great! Hey but just so you know its 3PO not Threepio and R2 not Artoo
J4de chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Please write more of this! Loved it, thank you
JesusFreak77 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014