Reviews for air and angels
Lamelinam chapter 4 . 1/28
Perfect story ! Loved it ! Made me grin from ear to ear.
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 1/1
Oh, awesome story!
Dianna Heffron chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
You have no idea how much this made me happy ! Thank you for writing this ! Please continue ! This is so beautiful please continue im so happy that i found this. Please continue . Thank you xo
talerano chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Love it!
ArtyArrow chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING

you wrote this so well! ahhh! I really like aus like this (light side Anakin and young Luke and Leia) and you just did it so perfectly! I felt scared for the twins when Tarkin came ohmygoood

anyways, great job, excited to read more!
Camidala chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
I really, really, really like this fic! It has everything, well written, precise, just perfect.
Thank you!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
This fic was awesomeness! XD I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
I cried happy tears over this fic. God I love rebellion anakin. And this is one of the best I've seen in a while. Everything in this was perfect.
Feanariel chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
I love this story :) It has everything I'm looking for in SW fanfiction: Skywalker family fluff, Luke's and Leia's antics, Anakin/Padmé romance, drama, and a dash of adventure, all blended together seamlessly into a great story :)
Novalunni chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Aaahhh this so cute! I love this!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Wow, just wow. This story was incredibly well written. I had actually been thinking of writing an AU Star Wars fic similar to this... But having now finished this story...I don't think I can! This is honestly just perfection...I just...I have more to say but I can't even put into words becaues I'm so blown away! Amazing job!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
so good hhhhh ;w;
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Yeah, Tarkin's still an $$hole.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Awwwwwww, I'm a fan of an AU where Luke and Leia are with their parents.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
tamale chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
oh my god this was so cute abd well written! although the time jumps could've been marked but other than that wow this was perfect. thanks for writing!