Reviews for Eu Topia
Flamechild1998 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
YAY A FUCKING UPDATE! I love this story it is so good When I stumbled into it I couldn't wait for a update so please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Awesome.
What Came First chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Can't wait for more :D
What Came First chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Can't wait for more :D
CJSiege chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Now this is fanfiction as it should be!

It's been a while since I've read fan work this good and not in a guilty pleasure sort of way.

Speaking of guilty pleasures, Legion holds a strange fascination for me, I'll watch anything Paul Bettany is in, but beyond that, it felt to me that this film was tapping into a rich concept with huge potential only for it to be so under-utilised.

This story not only expands upon that concept but improves it. You seem very cultured and have a good understanding of the mythology. The basic premise is what pulled me in 'of course' I thought 'why wouldn't Lucifer get involved?' And you've portrayed him perfectly, seductive, powerful and venomous just as he should be and it's fun to see a scenario where the lord of hell is the least of the human's problems.

If I had to critique anything I would say that there are some spelling errors here and there (a lot of instances of 'to' instead of 'too'). I'm not a fan of the scene transitions represented by grey lines, almost like a script, as I feel a good story can establish a change of scene with words. After all this isn't a movie but a written story.

Another thing is not introducing each character very much. Now I know in a fanfiction it's sort of expected that the reader has some familiarity with the characters. But I hadn't seen Legion in a while, so I had to look on IMDB to remind myself.

In novels based on films they tend to cover this and yet it's so often forgotten in fanfiction. Personally I love the chance to describe a character through my eyes.

So really, minor comments, I think you have a great talent, this story is engaging and fun to read and I eagerly await more.
Mermaid Ninja chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
More please.
FallenAngel10086 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
*peeks around corner*

You're back? Are you going to go away again?

I liked the chapter... I hope we get more.
Flamechild1998 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Please please please please update soon i love this story it is one of my favourites please update soon please
Hawktalonlunarwing chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I love this story you managed to make lucifer part of the story he makes me gulp and laugh at points up date soon lunarwing
ShadowStabbing2012 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I see it's been a while since your last update. Unfortunately I only just discovered this story and I find myself utterly pulled in by it. You write very well and your version of Lucifer is quite close (I've always imagined, I mean) to the real thing. Not to mention, when I watched the movie I thought many times to myself, "Where is Lucifer when all this business is happening?" So imagine my pleasure when I found this.

I hope you write again soon and manage to finish as well. So many truly good fics go uncomplete...

Faithfully waiting...
dreamer-girl-reana chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
I'm quite fond of your writing style, and I like the story so far. I'm extremely entertained by your portrayal of Lucifer. Can't wait to see more (:
ArchAngelCayta chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I didnt know what I would think but this is a really good story, it left me in suspence when I got don with the last chapter, please keep up the great work
Science Queen chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
once again love lucifer!his point of view is so funny! i love his come backs! keep up the good work!
FallenAngel10086 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
This looks good so far... Really good.

I can't wait for more. :)

FallenAngel
Science Queen chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I have to say the story is really good. i love how you ending the chap with that salute. you gave the devil style