Reviews for Drabblethon 2010
Stormbirdie chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Love this...like everything else you write, really. Please please please update your stories soon!
Munz chapter 39 . 5/30/2011
Can you put more f Tabris? That's my favorite character out of all the wardens.
incanted chapter 38 . 5/4/2011
Need more Varric/Bianca drabbles!
Croatin chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
I love your las bit there! Made me lol.
Croatin chapter 31 . 4/28/2011
*fan girl squeal*

Squee!

*/fan girl squeal*

You did an excellent job here! You capture Alistairs adorable-ness beautifully.

I feel the need to squee again, but I resist.
Croatin chapter 30 . 4/28/2011
I've read 30 of your dragen age stories and I just looove them. You grab the story from random places and enhance the tale, and still make it sound really good. I was surprised at first how much you jumped around but I found myself really liking the short stories you've done. You have made me laugh, I especially love the "-and they exploded" one. I had no idea where it came from but it made me laugh. Really good stuff you have here, keep it up :D
Jade Sabre chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
HOSHI-

I've been tootling along, not reviewing (although the beach one was HILARIOUS and I loved the one with Alistair and Eamon too), but I had to stop because PHWOAR, this was hot, and excellent, and the last line was THE BEST.

also

HOT.

/ships forever.
indracon chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
Madame you are amazing.I honestly di not see that coming and it was... simply put powerful. Bravo to you and all that funky jazz.
Zinala chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
bahahaha. these are pretty fantabulous.
Zinala chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
hahaha, priceless :]
Zinala chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
the first one was hilarious...i shall continue to read :D
TheCollision chapter 26 . 7/27/2010
Easily my favorite drabble in the series. Zevran and his usual pervy-ness and Oghren...oh his line had me DYING. Brilliant!
TheCollision chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Loved Nathaniel. Period. I like this darker side of him. He's quite proper in the game, a lasting effect of being noble-born I guess..but having assassin's training one would guess he'd have to have a nasty streak as well.
TheCollision chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
I all but squealed out loud when Alistair made his appearance and addressed me as "dear wife" but when he leaned over I was NOT expecting a weak peck on the cheek...I was like "Oh no he DI-IN'T!" but thank you for correcting that scene!
TheCollision chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
Love the banter here! Alistair's clone gets PWN'D by the original himself(still baffled as to why they modeled Anders so closely to Alistair..)