Reviews for Drabblethon 2010
TheCollision chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Even though Zevran's name is in the title here looks like Oghren stole the show...gotta love "Oghren Time!" Btw, I also loved Leliana's very Orlesian(European) attitude about going topless the beach.
TheCollision chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
SOOO glad I came across your fics! Loving these drabbles...seems like Alistair still enjoys gossiping about others, you captured that part of him perfectly!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 35 . 4/22/2010
...well at least she's with Alistair again...u should do one with all the elves... like Zevran, Tabris, Mahariel, and Surana... and Tabris and Mahariel should be together, and Zevran and Surana together. and the normal elf banter! haha! :D or the boys, being Zevran and Mahariel, being wary of the girls whispering conspiratorily(sp?)...anyways, i love the drablles! they're very entertaining! :)

goldykat chapter 35 . 4/18/2010
Aww, that's terrible!

But really good, keep writing!
Sarah1281 chapter 35 . 4/17/2010
So he asks to possess her? I'm not sure I'd call that 'not unreasonable' and actually quite a bit selfish.
LiltingTune chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
This Chapter made me die laughing. Great job.
Erynnar chapter 34 . 4/3/2010
Loved the additional chapters! : ) Made me laugh! Especially Zev as the Teyrn of Gwaredn and Eamon having a heart attack. I love the hardening story too. Well, hell, I love them all. Great job! : )
Sarah1281 chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
Now THAT is how you harden a character.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 26 . 3/28/2010
Did I mention that your humor-fics absolutely kill me? Because they do. Zevran and Oghren are a deadly duo.

I love how serious Zevran is with his argument about her ‘bosom’ and then Oghren…well, what is there to say besides ‘he cracks me up’?
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
I enjoyed the ‘tone’ and the setup of this.

…circled around a table like hardened warriors of old, mugs of frosted ale in their hands.

-image had me fu-fu-fu-ing.

I have to wonder though… who won (or lost)? This is killing me!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
Again, I LOVED this. Your sense of humor is “ridiculously awesome”.

You do SUCH a good job of making the personalities of the characters shine. I really feel as if I’m seeing things through Zevran’s eyes especially with the description of his toned muscles, rippled arms and his ‘sexy hair’, throwing his shirt of sexily and shaking his hips! Just what I imagine he would do. (And then there is the whole pole-dancing thing.)

Leliana’s line suited her perfectly but Alistair totally stole the show with- "Ha! You look like such a little girl!"

GREAT job!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
I think it's worth noting that when I started to read this-"I am? When did that happen?- line, I thought it was nothing special until I got to this- "How do I make it stop?"- part and Alistair's voice came through loud and clear.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
I loved the idea of Alistair sitting at his desk playing with figurines, especially when he was supposed to be doing something productive and especially, especially with Eamon reenacting the Orlesian war.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this drabble! Everything about it was PERFECT. I almost lost it when Oghren showed up!

And banana hammock?

And kudos to you for having everyone’s personality shine so IC-ly (totally a word) with such a short amount of words.

Oh how I wish I could properly express my love for this, but alas, my vocabulary skills come up short. I hope it will suffice to say that each time I read this (and I have several times already), I am practically snotting on myself with laughter.

(Oh but I think it’s Soldier’s Peak with an “i” that you meant there in the beginning.)
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This started off a little cutesy and… superficial? I don’t think that’s the word I want, but anyhow, my heart soared when I read the last two lines! Way to sneak the emotion in there.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »