Reviews for Drabblethon 2010
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
A fun take on what Alistair's meeting with 'demon baby' might be. I especially enjoyed Morrigan's line about a dragon coming forth from her womb.
Inkbl0t chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Oh, my. I wasn't actually expecting to feel any vibes of chemistry from pairing, but... there you go. I absolutely *loved* your Alistair/f!Brosca. It's up there with hate-hate fluffiness between Alistair and Morrigan, which is basically as high as it can get with me.

*As much of a fan of your work I ever was since your ATLA days for SURE.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ugh, my God. My heart nearly imploded on the sheer cuteness of this chapter. I could totally hear Alistair's voice going, "Uh, she's sort of red. And, um, scrunchy." A "squee!" nearly escaped from my throat on its own. Loved it!
Sarah1281 chapter 29 . 3/23/2010
I thought there were supposed to be thirty?
phoenixarchive chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
Genius! Oghren's comment was well classy XD
phoenixarchive chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
That was blatantly how it should have been at the beginning of Awakening.
phoenixarchive chapter 16 . 3/23/2010
LOL!
phoenixarchive chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
XD That's genius, I love the image of it!
phoenixarchive chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Oh I do love this one. Sibling cat fights are brilliant XD
Sensoo chapter 29 . 3/22/2010
I'm not a drabble fan, but I did enjoy these - especially the Nathaniel/f!Cousland ones. I was curious which ME2 mission had a bar and sunglasses? Is that part of the new DLC? Was that a joke?
Gina Davis chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
W00t for being #9! And yay for haivng a new author to follow!
Erynnar chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Ok I am loving every chapter but I can't review them all I writing chapter to post. And if I did review every chapter like I want to, I would not get mine out until Thursday. But I am loving this chapter a lot because well, it has a naked Alistair in it. Loved the demon baby too. LOL! Thanks for these! : )
Sarah1281 chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
Ferlelden had better get some new inheritance laws before anyone finds out Rose is a mage.
Sarah1281 chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
Oh, if only...
Sarah1281 chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
"The King looked at the mage in bewilderment. "I am? When did that happen? How do I make it stop?" "

Best. Line. Ever. I guess discretion is not an issue for them?
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3