Reviews for The Clan With No Name
Skyrere chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
this has been a good read. I see it has been a few years since you have updated, and I wish to encourage you to continue with the story.
nejitenfan chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
please update
Ariasujm-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
"[...] Kami help us and the clan,' his mind screamed as he raced down the hall and stairs, 'Father is trying to cook again."

Ha ha ha I cant stop laughing! This part was awsome!

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE SOON THE FIC! I cant wait to know whats going to happen next!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA! 3
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh! I like that taunting Tentenism you've given her, of having her opponent pick the weapon she'll kick their backside with.

What an amusing ending!

That was nicely structured, with a terrific balance of plot and personal development. The story feels so real, like it could actually happen in the Naruto universe. It's true to the original in a way I really appreciate.

I sure hope your dad rides his Harley with a *helmet*! I also hope you find the time and inspiration to continue what promises to be a very tasty story!

Thank you for yummy fic!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Such a mysterious beginning. I can't help wondering what the mission will be.

I really like the thoughtfulness behind the line, "It's a busy shopping day and Konoha's only weapons store is closed? How much odder can one day get?"

Nice setup! So many people, including myself, portray Tenten as an orphan because she's been given no last name, so having her have a family is pretty cool.

In lieu of a beta, consider letting your story sit a few days then rereading it. There were quite a few tense changes you probably would have caught if you'd done this.
Ligare chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I wish your father a good, long life. Someone who is so prepared for the next journey should have many excuses to avoid it.

It has been more than a year since your last update. It's a pity, the story may become interesting but it haven't arrived anywhere yet.
Urube chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Ha! I laughed by the last comment: 'Kami help us and the clan! Father is trying to cook again.' So funny!

I do hope you live up to your own expectations cause what you've written so far is good.

I like that you're father is 63 and is riding a Haley... Pretty cool. I wish my father was like that, though he's only 40. :)
jediguru chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
i like this idea and i hope you dont take too long updating.

cheers!
waterdragonrai chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I loved embarassed Shino. Funny. Looking forward to reading more.
waterdragonrai chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great story. Loved your personal story there at the end. I'll be watching you.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
interesting! I hope you update soon
Hannah Wong chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very nice beginning to the story! I feel it has a lot of potential, and if you still need a beta, you can contact me if you wish. I feel like there were a few grammatical errors and you could use a few commas here and there just to break up your sentences, but otherwise I'd just be happy to help if you have writers block, or need other editing help. :D

I have recently deleted most of the stories off of my main account, but you can PM me if you like. My penname is A True Albino Dragon. Or you can reach me at: love . 4 . dippin . dots at gmail dot com. You know to just take out the spaces and fix the domain.

I look forward to seeing more of this story, and wish you luck! :)

~Hannah Wong
Rel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Would this be a good time to mention we just opened the summer version of this contest? *laughs* Maybe you could enter that?

Anyway, lovely start! Good job setting the scene and the build-up was very nice :) Your characterisation of Shino is very good, and all your side characters seemed in character too (Especially Anko...hoo boy, poor Genma) The only crit I had of it at all was that some of the random japanese was a bit jarring at times but I think that's more of a personaly preference than anything.