Reviews for No Happy Ending
MiriKat chapter 15 . 6/18
So... hearts. Honestly who really needs one? I sure don't. Nope, not at all. Its been ripped out how many times? Look at me. I'm still fine. And while we're talkin about hearts, what goes into them? Besides blood, KNIVES ! Knives created by Joss freakin Whedon and his fans who think that fanfiction is supposed to be MORE painful than the source material! I can't really see to type anymore cause I'm currently sobbing, but just know that Joss and his fans are twisted people who have my heart impaled on a knife.

Okay, seriously, good fic. I enjoyed readin it and if you hadn't made me feel anythin it would've meant you'd done somethin wrong. So, good job, ya made me cry.
hoheehum chapter 5 . 3/5
I don't trust him I DON'T TRUST HIM
hoheehum chapter 4 . 3/5
I love it, I love how Done With This Crap Penny is.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 3/5
This is the Dr. Horrible fic that Gotham deserves.
I am SO EXCITED I found it!

YESSSSSS Penny calling Billy out on his crap! That is, like, one of the most important things to me and I'm so happy it's here.
And that exchange between Penny and Moist:
"Thanks. He'd kill me if I broke it."

Alright, off to read more!
poopname11 chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Excellent AU fic. Absolutely loved it.
Aerieada chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
That was ... wow. Fantastic. Poignant. Amazing. Incredible. Tragic. Beautiful. You deserve five hundred reviews for your masterful characterization, lively dialogue, and heart-wrenching plotline. The way you incoroprated all sorts of canon details while maintaining your own creative twists was lovely, and tying everything back to the original ending without making it dull or unoriginal was a challenge you handled with poise and spirit.

On to your other stories!
Gryphus chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Your story was really good up to this point - the Horrible/Billy conflict, the HAG's moral ambiguity, the Dead Bowie plot, etc. But.

No. No, no, no. I HATE it when fanfic writers do this. When I read a story that's an AU, I do NOT want canon compliance! That's actually kind of the point! I'm a reader, and I feed off of raw creativity! Resetting everything to canon at the end is NOT creative! It's been done fifty billion times! I - calming down. Happy thoughts. You are a fanfic author. You have the power to write a completely different ending from canon. Have Penny redeem Billy. Have her be corrupted by evil and fun costumes. Have her become a hero and fight Horrible while dating Billy - hell, that could be funny. "WHAM! POW! PUNCH! Dinner's at six!" But, please, please don't do this.
complexities chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Two chapters in, and this is pretty good so far! The only thing that keeps me wincing - besides intentional lines in the story - are the spelling mistakes. "Where" instead of "were", "bare" instead of "bear", and "loosing" instead of "losing" for example.
J.R. Nels chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. Awesome story.
HyperInuyasha chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
GODDAMN. I was actually expecting this to have a good ending... but then of course I saw the title. XP

Somehow you managed to twist the ending into something more tragic.

What have you done.

You bastard.

Good story though. XD
Pentecost chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Good story.
Brilchan chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love this chapter the idea o Reviving an downpowering Hammr is great hi t uh of a Jerkass o have a quick And painless death ;-) I Keep the funny and the drama at the right tone just like in the show. The stylistic is correct as well. I loved the Dock showing up at the end its all very in character
Jackie Ryan chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Fascinating, and brilliantly written, with alot of unexpected twists. Thanks for writing it!
dundee998 chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
The longest Dr. Horrible fic I've read yet, and one of the best! Ah, I love it so so so much! So, Penny is going to do her own thing... I wonder what? Thanks for sharing!
Selias chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
What a crappy ending. Though I guess it shows why your name is Darkly Ironic, seeing as this is leading to where Billy made his time machine or whatever.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »