Reviews for The Word You Mean
lindsaysf chapter 6 . 8/29
*satisfied sigh*
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Such a tangle of emotions and wants mixed up with misconceptions. A swift finish, but I enjoyed the progress.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
to play the game...
instead of 'Naturally' the word you mean is 'logically' :j
that sentence reminds me of a TOS Spock/Uhura story in which Spock writes that 'it was only logical that we should meet between the stars'
sexual but not uncomfortable... well done; that's a fine/hard line to tread.
redtrouble chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
So wonderful. I really love how you write these two, and the glimpses into their heads are just... fantastic.
EV chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
After so much excitement for Spock and Uhura in the what...were he left for Vulcan, i wasdisappointed when i read this. It was to fast forward and forced.
SpockFan179 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Love love love it. Great story. Thanks for writing
nakala chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Amazing. I know it's just one word but it fits.
nakala chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
In the author's note you summed up why I love your stories so much. The main characters have flaws. I live nuanced, real, relatable characters. And who wouldn't be put off by Spock's behavior he is not perfect and could stand to be more forthcoming but he wont because that isn't who he is by nature as well as nurtured through his culture. Great story.
nakala chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Intense great use of imagery. You are a wonderful writer.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I gotta admit, I like it when Spock loses his composure just a bit. Thank you for sharing this!
queenofclover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I really enjoyed this set of stories. Good work!
Bella Cuore chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I completely agree. That's what makes them more authentic. Mary Sue's do not exist in real life, and I like what I read to reflect that. I enjoy that perspective.
cesmat chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tjbwaldring3 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
"Naturally she has to wait to leave until the weather clears—which is doesn't do all weekend."

I think you meant "which it doesn't do".

Well, I liked the "flawed" Nyota. She made for a very interesting read. Thank you for this satisfying conclusion!
emsaduem chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I agree. A perfect character is never interesting. Its better this way and this Nyota seems very similar to the one in the movies.